Ducati Mechanic in west end? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ducati Mechanic in west end?

Ashtonator

Hey all,

Can anyone recommend a good Ducati mechanic on the west end (preferably)?

Someone who has the toold and can do the 12-24k service (belt change and valve adjustments).

I know about Peninsula but their hours are a bit difficult and also trying to avoid dealer prices if i can.

Thanks

Depending on how far west we're talking but Adrian at ACE Moto Tech is no stranger to Ducs, and he has a 17 (or so) page review with not a single negative review.

Last edited:
mosport is in the west end? of Peterborough maybe

the mechanic at Penninsula in Oakville I understand is very good, he makes up for the sales guys.
Adrian at mototech would be a excellent choice also

Thanks everyone!

I contacted Adrian at Ace Moto but havn't heard anything back yet.

That 17 page review thread was pretty convicing and he seems to be the closest to me.

I've also heard great things about the mechanicc at Peninsula but they dont have service for motorycles on weekends which makes it difficult.

Thanks again

+1 for Giovanni ... I drove all the way from Barrie .... he's got an in house dyno too ..... worth the drive to get quality service , that's reasonably priced too....

Just to add to this, i foung Graham (he's in Burlington).

Super nice guy with a world of knowledge. He treated me like a friend not a cutstomer and really took his time workin on the bike. Hightly HIGHLY recommend him although hes not gonna be here during the wniter months,

Another place that i heard about and theres also a big thread for here on GTAM is ACE MOTO in Milton.

Havn't been there yet but from the reviews, it seems like a top notch place ran by a guy named Adrian who also works on Italian bikes (as well as others0).

Back
Top Bottom