I crashed today | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I crashed today

As the saying goes **** happens and we all go down sooner or later. Just learn from your mistake and try and be a better rider. There's a video by Keith Code called Twist of the wrist 2. You can buy it online or watch it on youtube. This will make you a better rider and may even save your life one day.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2

Wrong but there is no convincing some to stop spouting it. Stats are 60% of on pavement riders will not have an accident. ( stupid zero speed drops aside )

To ensure that I'm right, I like to say "many people say there are two types of riders...." Whether they're correct or not doesn't matter. And I know I can be, but not all of us instructors are coarse.

Many people say that many people say, one way or the other, you're going down. Many say the rest is just hyperbole.

Wrong but there is no convincing some to stop spouting it. Stats are 60% of on pavement riders will not have an accident. ( stupid zero speed drops aside )

Source?

Many people say that many people say, one way or the other, you're going down. Many say the rest is just hyperbole.
Yeah, I've heard that millions of times.

I bet Usain Bolt fell down when he was a toddler. Just saying.

There is a chance that if the biker only rides a few hundred km a year that he/she doesn't get out enough to warrant dropping the bike or will not speak of it lol.
If the limits are being pushed to try and better ones self at a skill set......

Back
Top Bottom