What's good in Montreal? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What's good in Montreal?

I never got what the big deal is about smoked meat and I've had it from those places in Montreal. The bagels are good. Old Montreal has some seriously good restaurants and amazing bars. They take food and drink very seriously on the French side, as anyone should. Great coffee, you'll never want Starbucks crap again. I also got told off for jaywalking by a Quebec cop but I speak French and it ended ok. You can also get new pub food at the Trois Brasseurs chain of restaurants. Try the Alsacian tarte flambé which is like a thin pizza that goes well with their own brewed beers.

Old Montreal is great. Lots of places to catch a beer, or glass of wine. Nice cheeses in the old market (can't remember the name of it). If money's no object, hit up Gibby's for a steak dinner. As mentioned, the Biodome is neat. There's also a Polish Restaurant called Stash's I believe. Had a couple of great meals there.

Don't forget to drive on the f1 track

And while you are there check out habitat 69 and biosphere(different from biodome)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

- Mont-Royal is great, you have a nice view on the city.
Oratoire St-Joseph and Basilique Notre-Dame is great place to visit.

Aside from that, most had been mentioned already: Downtown Montreal, Old-Montreal/ Old port of Montreal, Kojax, strip clubs, smoke meat etc ....

Not everywhere but yeah, people get offended when they hear the english language; let's not forget the whole nationalism history behind the language which is pretty unique to this province.

... Oh yeah, let's not forget to add the list of things to visit: Place Jacques Cartier (or Place Cartier) in the old Montreal, vibrant, lots of people, nice place to be.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom