Can Am Spyder | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Can Am Spyder

Personally I would get a miata long before a spyder. There are very very few reasons to pick the spyder over a 2 seat roadster.

+1.

I'd rather have the ktm xbow.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

Personally I would get a miata long before a spyder. There are very very few reasons to pick the spyder over a 2 seat roadster.

This. With runaway success of the Miata 25yrs. plus it's surprising no other oem has aped the simple 2 seat roadster. Best cheap 2 seater on the planet but severely lacks the pulse quickening desire to throw toothbrush in the boot and head out for intercontinental off season hijinks a la Barry Sheene or James Hunt. The English and Italians sure knew their way around body lines. The Spyder just leaves you limp.

What about the Polaris Slingshot? It looks like a lot of fun and it's a similar price point to the Spyder.

[video=youtube;oupUY5Rz1p8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oupUY5Rz1p8[/video]

Ariel Atom will get your heart pumping nicely from what I've read.

Ariel Atom will get your heart pumping nicely from what I've read.

But IIRC, it is almost impossible to get one on the road in Ontario.

The Miata is probably similar to the Spyder in it's lack of pucker factor while being a nice open air cruiser. Things like the Xbow/Atom are much hairier and more akin to a proper bike (and they are at an entirely different price point).

But IIRC, it is almost impossible to get one on the road in Ontario.

The Miata is probably similar to the Spyder in it's lack of pucker factor while being a nice open air cruiser. Things like the Xbow/Atom are much hairier and more akin to a proper bike (and they are at an entirely different price point).

Damn that's too bad...leave it to Transport Canada to take out all the fun :(

Back
Top Bottom