Hamilton Rider Killed | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hamilton Rider Killed

hedo2002

Site Supporter
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/man-dies-in-hamilton-motorcycle-crash-1.3747563

A motorcyclist was killed in downtown Hamilton early Saturday morning after a 2 a.m. crash at Main Street West and James Street South. Hamilton Police say the motorcyclist was traveling eastbound at a high speed on Main Street West and struck a pickup truck, which was traveling southbound on James Street.
The motorcyclist died at a local hospital, while the 45-year-old driver of the truck was unharmed.
Police are not releasing the identity of the motorcyclist until his family has been notified.
The investigation remains in its early stages and is ongoing.
The crash resulted in Hamilton's 10th driving-related death of the year.

RIP Rider

Last edited:
I saw this crash in person. It looked as if he was was trying to escape the police by blowing through blind red lights. The crash was inevitable.
Everyone be safe, especially at intersections.
Condolences to his family.

Sad story... RIP rider, for such a short time ):

I saw this crash in person. It looked as if he was was trying to escape the police by blowing through blind red lights. The crash was inevitable.
Everyone be safe, especially at intersections.
Condolences to his family.

Any details on what make/model bike it was?

RIP rider.

Not going to get into the details but it seems the variables in a crash like this are almost always the same...its never just a random freak accident. Feel bad for the family...

I wish that never happened. RIP

Back
Top Bottom