RICOH Theta Camera | GTAMotorcycle.com

RICOH Theta Camera

The recording time is only 25 minutes and I don't think it takes an SD card which could be upgraded.

Because Ricoh?

For documenting for insurance purposes, a 360 camera could be good. For making interesting videos for people to watch, no thanks.

How much is it? I've been wanting a 360 cam to use as a dashcam as well as a track learning aid.

The recording time is only 25 minutes and I don't think it takes an SD card which could be upgraded.

Yea just saw that on the product page. That is retarded. Who makes a camera without expandable storage? Deal breaker for me.

Last edited:

It's more according to their site

THETA S

img_s_content2-4.png
Still images: (L) Approx. 1600, (M) approx. 9000. Video (total recording time): (L) approx. 65 minutes, (M) approx. 175 minutes[SUP]*4

I am guessing it's all on how and what format the video is recorded in...

Still image: Approx. 1,600 images when image size is 5376 x 2688, approx. 9,000 images when image size is 2048 x 1024
Video (timer per recording): Max. 25 minutes or less than 4GB[SUP]*6[/SUP]
Video (total recording time): Approx. 65 minutes with 1920 x 1080 video size, approx. 175 minutes with 1280 x 720 video size

Seems it's dependent on the temp of the camera, and or it will do a MAX of 4GB

or something like that.....

[/SUP]

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom