Dyno? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Dyno?

Knight

I've done some searching and not much is coming up. is their anything semi local. I'd like to see what my little VTR still has/if it's got the right afr since i've jetted it since it has a pipe.

Champion Cycle would be your closest. I've been there and they're good.

Brooklin cycle racing is also another option in Pickering.

Good tuner? I'm not confident in the Classy Chassis tuning efforts on my cruiser and would like a better shop to take a look. Been putting off gong downtown to Champion.

Good tuner? I'm not confident in the Classy Chassis tuning efforts on my cruiser and would like a better shop to take a look. Been putting off gong downtown to Champion.

I haven't used them before so I can't give a real opinion.

Ive had Champion tune a bike for me, and was not overly impressed TBH.
i've never tried him personally but i hear Zaid at Z1 knows his way around a dyno
Dynotunes did a bike for me 3 or so years ago and I was happy with the results, but im pretty sure he isnt in Burlington anymore

Last edited:
Ive had Champion tune a bike for me, and was not overly impressed TBH.
i've never tried him personally but i hear Zaid at Z1 knows his way around a dyno
Dynotunes did a bike for me 3 or so years ago and I was happy with the results, but im pretty sure he isnt in Burlington anymore

Zaid is the tuner I've used over the last couple years. I'm happy with his services.

Back
Top Bottom