2007 GSXR600 track bike - feeler | GTAMotorcycle.com
  • Please use the new GTAM Classified section. Check it out HERE

2007 GSXR600 track bike - feeler

Hello,
I'm selling my ex CSBK (well not CSBK at the time) track bike. Former Blackfoot Suzuki Factory bike. all the bits and pieces on it.

PM me if interested and for details. make an offer.
willing to part out but prefer to sell it as a whole. have lots of extras and enough pieces to build an extra engine (minus gaskets and probably a few other small bits)

OK I should have known everyone would have asked the obvious questions so hopefully this answers all.

Background - I was over ambitious and bought an ex-factory bike to do RACE with (paid too much ~$10k). I found I was way more confident on my near stock GSXR600 that I had already had for a few years and done many track days on and could go faster so I just never invested the time to learn to ride this one. Honestly I'm probably just not that good. Initially the suspension was too hard (then i got it professionally resprung/revalved - made a HUGE difference) and the power delivery was too harsh and without engine braking. I did crash on it. Lowside coming onto the front straight in the rain at Shannonville (before suspension was done), so I don't think there's any damage from that.

These are the mods included that I can think of, it has everything you would imagine a factory racebike would have:
- Ohlins rear suspension (suspension setup for ~150lb rider)
- Ohlins front internals
- Hyperpro steering damper
- Brembo master cylinder
- Braided brake lines
- Vortex triple clamps and rearsets
- Full Titanium Akropovic exhaust
- Engine cams upgraded
- Yoshimura ECU with EMPRO harness
- Keyless engine start
- Runs on pump fuel or can be mapped for race fuel
- Engine cover protectors
- 520 chain conversion

Spares:
- Rearsets
- Clipons
- Full set of sprockets (I think it's around 8 different rears, not sure if I have any spare fronts) and new chain
- Bodywork (one full set and some more)
- Disassembled engine
- OEM exhaust
- OEM rear shock
- Fork springs
- Wheels
- Tire warmers
- A few bins of random stuff

- Mileage - I'm not sure, I think the odo says around 8k. But since it was a factory bike the engine may have been rebuilt a few times and the odometer may not have been hooked up too for some.
- I was told that it's rated at 125hp (stock is closer to 100). don't quote me, this is just what I was told when I bought it, I never got it dyno'd. I know it's significantly more than my stock GSXR.
- Clean title, unregistered.
- Bodywork is fine for trackdays but would want to get it repainted for pro racing.
- Right now it's turnkey ready. you could ride it tomorrow. Butif you want to make it really nice, it would need a new tank (was majorly dented when I bought it), paint the bodywork, new engine kill switch (there's one but the cover is broken), set the suspension to suit your weight and riding style.

I do have another GSXR600 that I use for street and track so I don't mind keeping the extras or even stripping some of the goodies off the track bike if you don't want them, price would change accordingly. But a lot of the parts and extras are track specific so I would prefer to get rid of everything since my other bike still has to be practical for the street.

Price - Make an offer, I honestly don't know what the market is for this. I'm not desperate but I'm realistic.

Any questions feel free to ask.
I can take pics, but right now it's in a small full garage. So if you want pics let me know of what because I probably can't get the whole bike in one picture.

I also have a spare swingarm

I've had a few inquiries about price - make an offer.

Back
Top Bottom