Need a valve adjustment. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Need a valve adjustment.

stangn99

Hey guys,
Any suggestions for a shop/person I can take my zx6r to for a valve adjustment? It doesn't want to start when engine is hot.

I'm in East York, so someone in the area would be nice.

I'd pm Frekeyguy. He's not far and his rates are very good.
Btw, Frekeyguy is a member on this forum, you can reach him through pm, very well recommended around here.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
+1 For Frekeyguy

I've heard of Frekeyguy, he did some work on one of my friends bike (kluuless). Legend has it he lurks these forums.

If you haven't heard of him I suggest you google: The Legend of Freaky Guy.

Last edited:
I've heard of Frekeyguy, he did some work on one of my friends bike. Legend has it he lurks these forums.

If you haven't heard of him I suggest you google: The Legend of Freaky Guy.

Might want to Google that at home instead of work :D

I realize there are good unlicensed guys and bad licensed guys. I get asked a lot to recommend someone. I know of a shop east and west, but no one central.

Support the folks that support the forums. Fawaz at Speedworx is insured... Has a real shop.. an excellent reputation.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Will be checking out Speedworx for sure.
Anyone know a ball park figure for valve adj?
Assuming 16 valves.

/\/\/\

Speedworx did my valve adjustment a few years ago on my CBR 600RR and was about $350 if I recall correctly.

/\/\/\

Speedworx did my valve adjustment a few years ago on my CBR 600RR and was about $350 if I recall correctly.

Good to know.
Thx spitRR

Call Fiaz. He did a bunch of work on my bike and i have nothnig but good things to say. Good guy, honest and very meticulous

I've also been very happy with the service from Fawaz & Speedworx.

Hey guys,
Any suggestions for a shop/person I can take my zx6r to for a valve adjustment? It doesn't want to start when engine is hot.

I'm in East York, so someone in the area would be nice.

How many kms ? Those bikes don't need valve service very often - consult your owner's manual for recommended intervals.

Back
Top Bottom