2016 08 28 - Brampton - Centre St nth & Vodden | GTAMotorcycle.com

2016 08 28 - Brampton - Centre St nth & Vodden

kiwi

http://www.cp24.com/mobile/news/male-motorcyclist-seriously-hurt-after-crash-in-brampton-1.3048198

Peel Paramedics say a man suffered serious injuries after a motorcycle crash in Brampton on Sunday night.
Paramedics said they were called to the intersection of Centre Street North and Vodden Street East at 9:42 p.m., for a report of a collision.

They said a single motorcycle lost control and left the roadway.

The victim was taken by land ambulance to Pearson Airport, so an Ornge Air Ambulance could take him to a hospital trauma centre in Toronto.

I actually know this rider Christian is his name. I've went camping and canoeing with him and his parents some years ago. Anyway he has two broken femurs and had 6 hours of surgery, this is all I know right now about his condition.

He just got his license and he was on 650 crotch rocket

Last edited:
I actually know this rider Christian is his name. I've went camping and canoeing with him and his parents some years ago. Anyway he has two broken femurs and had 6 hours of surgery, this is all I know right now about his condition.

He just got his license and he was on 650 crotch rocket

650 Crotch rocket? Please explain. Do you mean a cbr650? Ninja 650? Neither of those are crotch rockets, those are sport touring. Crotch Rockets are usually 600cc model bikes and 750cc etc.
CBR600, GSX-R600, GSX-R750 etc. Sport and Supersport.

I had a 250 when i got my M1 and moved up from that to a 650 about a month later, still had no problems. It's about learning to ride and knowing what not to do.
Did your friend take a riding course? or just have a friend show him or just got his M1 and then got a bike?

Either way, I hope he recovers well and learns from whatever mistake he made.
Next time, it may be fatal.

Back
Top Bottom