2002 SV650S For Sale - $2000 - AS-IS | GTAMotorcycle.com
  • Please use the new GTAM Classified section. Check it out HERE

2002 SV650S For Sale - $2000 - AS-IS

2wzilla

Selling 2002 SV650S. I bought the bike this year but after 2-3 months ran into some problems do to poor maintenance by previous owners. At this point I'm looking at way more than I paid for the bike to get it back up and running, and I'm also in a rather tight financial position at the moment where I can't afford the repairs and maintenance cost on the motorcycle. As such I'm looking to give my SV650S a new home, or worse case become a donor bike.

Key Features:

- Like-new EBC front rotors
- New EBC front brakes (800-1000km use only)
- New EBC rear brake (not opened)
- Aftermarket Delkevic Exhaust
- Aftermarket black/smoked windscreen + stock OEM screen
- ZX10R rear shock with reservoir
- New brake fluid (800-1000km only)
- Like-New Michelin Street Pilots (1000 - 1500km only)
- New oil + filter (500km only)

Cosmetics: The bike has fair share of cosmetic damage as it's been truth a few owners before I got it. Bike was dropped but on dryway and frame sliders took most of the impact. So outside of minor plastic scratches the bike looks okay.

Bike will need valve adjustments and maybe a new battery but the battery issue might just be with dead spark plugs. The bike comes with 6 brand new OEM spark plugs (unopened), OEM windshield, new rear EBC brake pad, but will need a new rear caliper as poor maintenance by previous owner had rear caliper pins seize. All in all there is some work, but I'm willing to take a reasonable offer for the bike. Bike did pass safety thanks to Freekeguy and I would probably have him fix everything, but as I said before I'm in a tight financial position.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-bikes/mississauga-peel-region/2002-sv650s-for-sale/1194118806

Video of the bike before when it was working
[video]http://youtube.com/watch?v=BitVegAcz1c[/video]

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom