Newmarket M test route | GTAMotorcycle.com

Newmarket M test route

Sigh... When will people learn....

When someone needs to predetermine their route to ride properly on a stupid easy test, it clearly means they're not riding properly. We definitely need more of those on the road.

Do you really want to enable the people who can't safely make a stop, lane change, check their blind spot, and merge properly to be on the roads...?

Not the first thread on this, but still...

Last edited:
I think people just build the test up in their head like its hard or something. I honestly thought it would be difficult before I did it, once I actually did it though I realised it would be really hard to fail. The lady ahead of me was riding a scooter and duck footing it all the way up to like 50kmh, she also almost dropped the scooter when she got back by jamming the brakes while she was trying to park. She still passed.

Sigh... When will people learn....

When someone needs to predetermine their route to ride properly on a stupid easy test, it clearly means they're not riding properly. We definitely need more of those on the road.

Do you really want to enable the people who can't safely make a stop, lane change, check their blind spot, and merge properly to be on the roads...?

Not the first thread on this, but still...

+1

if you cannot follow the rules of the road and ride properly you should not be on the road.

Back
Top Bottom