Wayah Road conditions | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wayah Road conditions

Gary64

Site Supporter
Next Friday I'm heading out for 10 days of riding. I'll be spending a couple of days in Robbinsville and will be doing some day rides from there. I've planned out this route for some fun down in Georgia but I'm a bit concerned about the conditions on Wayah Rd. I haven't been on it in since about 3 years ago and it was pretty broken up so I've avoided it the last few trips. If anyone can report on the recent conditions it would be greatly appreciated.

Here' my route.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=19QeeZPKg7GMAYMMYOoIrG4HLcwc&usp=sharing

We didn't take it this year, but last year it had too much loose gravel/broken up sections to make it enjoyable.

They are repaving the NC side of the charoholla, the road is super nice and smooth

Last edited:
I was on it this year. Much in the same shape as it was last year, when I was there in May. There's always a little gravel on it but nothing serious.

Cannot see your route but has anyone tried NC 711 that runs from Kyle down to the East to west portion of Wayah Rd. It looks very interesting but not certain if it is paved. Let me know if you ride it

Actually Shane PM'ed me that he rode 711. I might give it a try. I guess Wayah is what it is so I'll just include it. I've changed the share settings on the route to public so you should be able to see it.

Back
Top Bottom