Good morning | GTAMotorcycle.com

Good morning

nobbie48

Site Supporter
So. What are you going to do today?

I'm trying to suck up the courage to do some brick work on the front of the house. It's one of those no turning back things.

What brick work? If you just do & error I will just bring my sledge hammer. I'm pretty good at swinging a 20lb hammer.

It's utterly hopeless. How many clear blue sky off on Fridays you figger you're going to get this summer? Get your nose out of the grindstone. Me? I'm going to start with coffee on a patio and wing it from there. On two wheels.

In the office for the day :(
Go ride and post pics so we can live vicariously through you guys for the day!

Sometimes that results in more children. No? Maybe you should go help Nobbie with his bricks...

No more kids for me - snip snip. It's our 18th, so prime fertility time is in the past regardless.

Good morning!

Enjoyed a blissful commute today, traffic was very sparse this morning - I guess everyone tryina get it in before summer's up.

Work is bountiful right now, and I'm glad to have some stability, so I will work today, but try to leave early and head to the local (outdoor) pool with the wife. Cheers! and good luck on the brickwork; just don't stress about it, and you'll be fine.

It's utterly hopeless. How many clear blue sky off on Fridays you figger you're going to get this summer? Get your nose out of the grindstone. Me? I'm going to start with coffee on a patio and wing it from there. On two wheels.
Don't get caught up with 1st world problems, trying to decide which bike to ride

Spent the morning running around with stuff for house reno, then mechanic's for an oil change, then home as the electricians were finishing up their work at the house, and now just to work through a horrible commute along the 401...working for a few hours and then home...only to come back to work tomorrow...yippee!

No more kids for me - snip snip. It's our 18th, so prime fertility time is in the past regardless.
We're on our 18th (I think....) I keep saying we should try for a girl. She keeps telling me to eff off.
Happy Anniversary ?

Oh, and last friday of vacay. Slept in, brekkie at Tims, spent a few hours at Wonderland and now chilling on the sofa with him napping on me. Life is good.

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk

Good morning. Rode my bicycle to my wife's work and back this morning. Cyclists don't wave, so I had to say "good morning" to everyone I passed. Hedges are being trimmed now, otherwise I'd be swimming, riding or doing an oil change on the motorcycle. Instead I'm stuck inside playing Witcher 3.

Awesome day for riding.
My lunch break
0e1f697fe5aa301dd89ef4ddd8f78a00.jpg

Quick break in the woods
da3e3cd3f3c68eb77afae1a26350bd89.jpg

Just a great day for backroads and trails through the woods.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Worked my last day before a week of vacation. Loonnngest day ever, despite not doing a whole lot.

Exhausted from burning the candles at both ends, going to bed in an hour or so. Up in the morning for a ride on the horses, then getting the bikes ready for a busy week ahead - hoping to get about 2K of riding in the books in the next 8-9 days if all the plans happen.

Cyclists don't wave

Name brand carbon. 11s, minimum 38mm deep carbon wheels, and some team kit. Rapha, Sky seems to be the defacto default. Maybe you'll get waved at. Maybe.

Name brand carbon. 11s, minimum 38mm deep carbon wheels, and some team kit. Rapha, Sky seems to be the defacto default. Maybe you'll get waved at. Maybe.
Lol! I'd be lucky to get spit on then with my super cycle, cargo shorts and beat-up new balance runners.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

Awesome day for riding.
My lunch break
0e1f697fe5aa301dd89ef4ddd8f78a00.jpg

Quick break in the woods
da3e3cd3f3c68eb77afae1a26350bd89.jpg

Just a great day for backroads and trails through the woods.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Awesome lunch break! No such road near my house/work:( What type/kind of tires are those? Look like a good mix for road/trail/dirt?

Awesome lunch break! No such road near my house/work:( What type/kind of tires are those? Look like a good mix for road/trail/dirt?
That was my lunch break from riding, I quit my job on Thursday lol. The tires are continental tkc80 front, and Shinko e805 rear. They work great for gravel roads etc, and no issues on pavement.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom