Paypal Warning | GTAMotorcycle.com

Paypal Warning

nobbie48

Site Supporter
I'm not going to elaborate on the lead up but if you are going to send anyone funds through Paypal you should be aware that since they are a form of financial institution they are obliged to report suspicious transactions. That includes even just a side note with the name of a country that may have strained relations with the USA. It doesn't matter if the money goes from one Canadian to another Canadian in Canada.

Nuff said.

Is this why the 2 threads disappeared overnight...the gov't is watching...

I'm just suggesting that if you are sending money to someone anywhere it might be wise not to say "For Uncle Joe from Afghanistan, Iraq or other nation" with a tense relationship with the USA.

Just say "For Uncle Joe".

I'm going to send D $0.05 every day, and alternate the tags/comments with 'Jihad', 'ISIS/ISIL', 'Daesh', 'Castro', & 'Allahu Akbar'. Wait for hilarity to ensue.

Hell, that's way cheaper than my Netflix subscription, and way more entertainment.

Last edited:
I'm going to send D $0.05 every day, and alternate the tags/comments with 'Jihad', 'ISIS/ISIL', 'Daesh', 'Castro', & 'Allahu Akbar'. Wait for hilarity to ensure.

Hell, that's way cheaper than my Netflix subscription, and way more entertainment.

I already said I was going to do that to the OP, lol

I'm going to send D $0.05 every day, and alternate the tags/comments with 'Jihad', 'ISIS/ISIL', 'Daesh', 'Castro', & 'Allahu Akbar'. Wait for hilarity to ensue.

Do you need my PayPal?

Back
Top Bottom