Stolen Red Ducati 1199 Panigale | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stolen Red Ducati 1199 Panigale

It was chained, covered, alarmed.
Took the extra precautions after his last bike was stolen from the same spot (I know I know, you don't have to tell me).

So what precautions can you take if you must park in a condo?
And why aren't there ever any cameras in condo garages?

wow did they cut his chains or what? Or did he just have the bike chained to itself and they carried it away, chains and all?

Got 1st bike stolen... Replaces with a panigale. Seems like he learnt nothing
Exactly what I was thinking. Theives are scumbags. They'll be back after most condo thefts too. There's enough posts here yearly about this.

wow did they cut his chains or what? Or did he just have the bike chained to itself and they carried it away, chains and all?

Amazing how many readers here are still surprised by this.
Anyway, come autumn, start seeing the rise of thefts just like in the spring.

1. Condo theft
2. Got blurry video
3. Stolen plates
4. Stolen van perhaps
6. Chained and alarmed
7. Owner is shocked when reviewing security video at how the bike is man handled into the back of the van. Theives not stealing for the plastics.

I guess they cut/torched it off. Or more likely just broke the lock.
They often check out bike days before. See what they need. Maybe precut chain with portable angle grinder.
5years ago you can buy a gps/cellular jammer for under $50. Imagine now? Maybe they use f'n drones to pick the bikes up.. Lol.

Unfortunately, it doesn't take that long to cut a huge chain with the right tool.

[video=youtube;WExT83NZc4o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WExT83NZc4o[/video]

I won't advise people posting how a job is done. Might just make thieves smarter

Back
Top Bottom