Bogie time Aug 27/30!!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bogie time Aug 27/30!!!

sempre1

Well it's bogie time again guys...my plan is to be up there on Mon/or Tue- but seems to be the damn weather does it on purpose every time i decide to attend with pro6, for now both days shows RAIN!! I know..i know there's still a week to go, hopefully by then the rain will move out of the way!

So who's going???

Last edited:
We're planning to be up there for Monday/Tuesday also. Intellicast says it's good, The Weather Network says it's bad. We'll wait and see I guess.

I'm booked for Monday & Tuesday.
Still plenty of time for the Doom&Gloom Network to get it wrong.

I'm booked Mon/Tues.

Looks like we all are in the same boat hoping for the good weather:laughing6:

2 of us on Saturday and Sunday

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Well, bring your rain tires. Calabogie has great wet grip.

Make sure you don't leave your kick stand down this time :) how is your shoulder?

I spoke to adam and he has to get them stand from his storage, if you can wait a couple of weeks he will get them for you.
Well it's bogie time again guys...my plan is to be up there on Mon/or Tue- but seems to be the damn weather does it on purpose every time i decide to attend with pro6, for now both days shows RAIN!! I know..i know there's still a week to go, hopefully by then the rain will move out of the way!

So who's going???

Make sure you don't leave your kick stand down this time :) how is your shoulder?

I spoke to adam and he has to get them stand from his storage, if you can wait a couple of weeks he will get them for you.

Wasn't that funny that day....eh..all good now. The bike is ready to go without the kick stand.lol
Yeah sure drop me a line when they're ready;)

Last edited:
I'll bring mine too. And my raincoat. No way it's going to rain.

I think my rain coat is permanently stuck flat to the bottom of my gear bag. haha...

I wonder by now if they did finish the food shack at the track, do you guys know?

It was open Aug long weekend. Got some great 'boge gear too.

Have fun, go fast all

It was open Aug long weekend. Got some great 'boge gear too.

Have fun, go fast all

Good to know, last time i was there my lunch was only coconut water!! No bogie this weekend for you?

Oh I'm not sure for a full lunch, I thought you meant water/ice/java. Call the track, they'll tell ya.

Nah, canna do it, saving the rest of ma pennies this month

Good to finally meet you last week.

Last edited:
I'll be there Friday night and riding Saturday to Sunday. Bright red CBR600 #89 you can't miss it, feel free to come by and say hi.

Good to know, last time i was there my lunch was only coconut water!!

They've finished the Turn 21 shack and it was open for business for the 4 days at the end of July / beginning of August. There wasn't much in the way of food, snack bars maybe. Fuel was available all day.

The food trailer was also open over that weekend (but I'm not sure it was all 4 days). The food sure smelled good, but would be a little heavy (all fried) for getting on the bike after.

Oh I'm not sure for a full lunch, I thought you meant water/ice/java. Call the track, they'll tell ya.

Nah, canna do it, saving the rest of ma pennies this month

Good to finally meet you last week.[/QUOT

Same here it was nice meeting you:cool:

I'll be there Friday night and riding Saturday to Sunday. Bright red CBR600 #89 you can't miss it, feel free to come by and say hi.

I won't be there sat/sun - mister honda/lol

They've finished the Turn 21 shack and it was open for business for the 4 days at the end of July / beginning of August. There wasn't much in the way of food, snack bars maybe. Fuel was available all day.

The food trailer was also open over that weekend (but I'm not sure it was all 4 days). The food sure smelled good, but would be a little heavy (all fried) for getting on the bike after.

Just to make sure i'll bring my own lunch. See you up there.

Back
Top Bottom