CBR300R is on sale at honda.ca | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

CBR300R is on sale at honda.ca

Never said i was talking of the cbr300, i refer to Buyers who had recently bought R3's at cost, they have no reason to lie.

Motorcycling is cyclical, supply and demand dictate, and at the present moment the Cbr300 ranks dead last

Below the Rc 390, R3, Ninja 300

Anyone who paid 7k for one got ripped off big time.

R3 you will be buying probably from a better dealer. The only honda dealership I know that will sell bikes at anywhere near cost is Oakville. Brampton, markham and Ready know theyre the only options left in the city so they price accordingly. Most people wont bother going all the way to oakville even if its a way better deal.

I wouldnt be at all surprised if someone told me the Ready dealerships are a mob or money laundering front or something, they dont seem interested in all at actually selling bikes, any time I've been there they act like its a huge inconvenience to actually try to make a sale, not to mention theyre way out to lunch on prices (minimum 800 markup on MSRP plus their 'fees' are astronomical). Maybe they have government contracts for fleet cars from the car dealership or something, I dunno.

Never said i was talking of the cbr300, i refer to Buyers who had recently bought R3's at cost, they have no reason to lie.

Motorcycling is cyclical, supply and demand dictate, and at the present moment the Cbr300 ranks dead last

Below the Rc 390, R3, Ninja 300

Anyone who paid 7k for one got ripped off big time.

Didn't know the convo switched to the R3 so my mistake there.

As for being ripped off...that all depends on each individual person. If they want a Honda they'll pay for a Honda, they want any of the other ones you listed, they can buy those. Individual preference is all it is. To you they got ripped off, to them maybe they didn't.

Didn't know the convo switched to the R3 so my mistake there.

As for being ripped off...that all depends on each individual person. If they want a Honda they'll pay for a Honda, they want any of the other ones you listed, they can buy those. Individual preference is all it is. To you they got ripped off, to them maybe they didn't.

Dont ever go into finance or economics

yes captain!

I worked long enough in sales to have an idea here of what I'm talking about. But thanks for the tip. appreciate it.

that explains it, his ripoff is your bonus/commission

cbr300 for 7k "Great deal!" HAH!

Next ill have cigarette salesmen telling me smoking doesn't cause cancer and the evidence is circumstantial

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom