CBR300R is on sale at honda.ca | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

CBR300R is on sale at honda.ca

Yeah screaming good deal. Call your Honda dealer and see if you can get one. The nearest 300f was in Moncton. And they would not ship.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Looks like that promo is on the 2015's only...good luck finding one as Blooton said. Buddy got the 2016...almost 7k all in...

Yeah screaming good deal. Call your Honda dealer and see if you can get one. The nearest 300f was in Moncton. And they would not ship.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

so make an adventure out of it....fly out and ride the bike home

no 2015s 300R's left in Ontario?
Going out of province and riding it home would be a great way to get the break-in mileage finished

$7000 on the road? Wow thats a big leap from $3400 +freight pdi hst etc....

$7000 on the road? Wow thats a big leap from $3400 +freight pdi hst etc....

I'm the sucker who paid $7k.

I got the 2016 CBR300R ABS for$5400 + tax = $6,102. After freight/PDI, licensing, extended warranty it was just short of $7k. Honestly, I probably could have haggled a little. It's my first bike ever and I was a little too eager... Lesson learned.

I'm the sucker who paid $7k.

I got the 2016 CBR300R ABS for$5400 + tax = $6,102. After freight/PDI, licensing, extended warranty it was just short of $7k. Honestly, I probably could have haggled a little. It's my first bike ever and I was a little too eager... Lesson learned.

You forgot "Administration/dealer fees"

Who did you buy from?

Ready Honda Powersports in Mississauga

oh man....they're the worst when it comes to jacking up the prices...did you deal with that sleazeball nick khan?

7k for a cbr300r.....*Cringe*

why dont people question these things? Do you pay freight and Pdi and "admin/dealer fees" when you buy broccoli?

I've heard many stories of guys who had some minor negotiating skills who were able to purchase the bike at cost, or just above cost using some cunning and planning

I would not pay more than 5500$ OTD... ( MSRP + tax + licensing)

Last edited:
oh man....they're the worst when it comes to jacking up the prices...did you deal with that sleazeball nick khan?

7k for a cbr300r.....*Cringe*

why dont people question these things? Do you pay freight and Pdi and "admin/dealer fees" when you buy broccoli?

I've heard many stories of guys who had some minor negotiating skills who were able to purchase the bike at cost, or just above cost using some cunning and planning

Did you get a bike yet?

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

Ya I hear many stories as well...typically the fish gets bigger with each iteration.

Point is is bikes like these are hard to discount because they're in high demand and also not a lot of margin. You want a deal and dealer won't budge...no problem, another guy willing to pay will walk in tomorrow.

when I bought my 250 I bought new because the used market was only a few hundred lower than brand new. Don't regret it as I almost got 30k out of it with no issue. Second bike bought used because the difference was considerable. Still from a dealer in Belleville though.

Going rate in the gta

so youre bragging about paying the same everyone else does ?

whoop....dee....doo

boring.gif

Last edited:
Ya I hear many stories as well...typically the fish gets bigger with each iteration.

Point is is bikes like these are hard to discount because they're in high demand and also not a lot of margin. You want a deal and dealer won't budge...no problem, another guy willing to pay will walk in tomorrow.

when I bought my 250 I bought new because the used market was only a few hundred lower than brand new. Don't regret it as I almost got 30k out of it with no issue. Second bike bought used because the difference was considerable. Still from a dealer in Belleville though.

Your comparing apples to watermelons

We arent talking about buying used vs new, or the fact that 300s seem to be neck and neck in terms of used vs new prices.....

what we're talking about is how a cbr 300 was sold for 7000.(!!!)

Your comparing apples to watermelons

We arent talking about buying used vs new, or the fact that 300s seem to be neck and neck in terms of used vs new prices.....

what we're talking about is how a cbr 300 was sold for 7000.(!!!)

No I'm not comparing apples to watermelons. You stated that you HEARD of some guys getting stupid deals on the new 300 series from Honda. I don't believe it, because I know that they're not discounting them much due to demand and the fact that there's not much to discount...Which is the EXACT SAME THING that happened when the 250s came out a few years ago. Direct comparison. Market will bear it, new riders will pay it because for whatever reason (their choice) they don't want to dick around with the used market sellers who are trying to sell for a price very similar to new.

Never said i was talking of the cbr300, i refer to Buyers who had recently bought R3's at cost, they have no reason to lie.

Motorcycling is cyclical, supply and demand dictate, and at the present moment the Cbr300 ranks dead last

Below the Rc 390, R3, Ninja 300

Anyone who paid 7k for one got ripped off big time.

Back
Top Bottom