Motorcycles knocked over on Edward St. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycles knocked over on Edward St.

I82l8

Dunno if anybody parks their motorcycles on Edward St. right behing the Atrium.
Two of them (black) were knocked over by a cager driving a red Corolla plate # BZVF 320 right next to the fire hydrant.

Dunno if anybody parks their motorcycles on Edward St. right behing the Atrium.
Two of them (black) were knocked over by a cager driving a red Corolla plate # BZVF 320 right next to the fire hydrant.

please leave a note for the riders.. thanks

Not mine but if nobody steps forward on this you may want to call the police and let them know. Hopefully they will take appropriate steps and make sure the bikes get paid for by insurance. Would be good if you could submit the motorcycle plates along with the Corolla plate.

Did the Corolla driver just drive away without leaving a note? Call the cops!!

Jesus, what kind of city do you guys live in?

Same thing happened to my friend's Bonneville, car knocked over a scooter that left a dent in her tank. Luckily passers by had a photo of the incident and passed it along to her.

Did the Corolla driver just drive away without leaving a note? Call the cops!!

Jesus, what kind of city do you guys live in?

She was standing there, that's why I went to building security and talked to them.

Just went back downstairs and a cop was there.
Looks like the driver did the right thing and gave him all her info.

Saw a lady knock over a bike one day while trying to leave an on street parking space.
She tried to drive away, but I stopped her.
She was Chinese and like most Chinese in this sort of situation, suddenly she couldn't speak English.
I got her licence plate and wrote down her physical description.
The rider arrived a few minutes later. I gave him the info and my name and address.
Never heard back so I assume she pled guilty to fail to remain.

.... and like most Chinese in this sort of situation, suddenly she couldn't speak English.....

That is offensive. Making a generalization like that. You must have had contact with a lot of Chinese that knocked over bikes.

By the way the last person that knocked my bike over was a white male. He would have taken off if another biker didn't stop him and notified me to come attend the scene.

Last edited:
Saw a lady knock over a bike one day while trying to leave an on street parking space.
She was Chinese and like most Chinese in this sort of situation, suddenly she couldn't speak English.
The rider arrived a few minutes later. I gave him the info and my name and address.

Lol...

Yup, because race has everything to do with hit-and-run drivers.

People of any race and skin color can, and do play dumb and do stupid ****. Kind of like how most white people like putting the blame on people of different races and skin colors. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
That is offensive. Making a generalization like that. You must have had contact with a lot of Chinese that knocked over bikes.

By the way the last person that knocked my bike over was a white male. He would have taken off if another biker didn't stop him and notified me to come attend the scene.
I think he was referring to the "I've done something wrong and now claim not to speak english" to get out of the situation. Seen this happen before too

She couldnt speak english? Dont you have to pass some kind of road test to get your license? As i understand it, they dont provide translators

FYI, most of the horribad drivers i have encountered were also Chinese...co incidence?

I'm not surprised that it's a Corolla.
So this.
So very much this.

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk

So this.
So very much this.

I also suddenly don't speak English in precarious situations. I'm also not Asian.
Glad the driver came back.

100% agree. I'm a middle aged white guy and even I caught that and thought, "wow that's rude".

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

ironically your handle is "riceburner" ? And you found that offensive?

Anyway I think he meant that when a lot of Chinese/Asian people get called out on things they pretend they don't speak English. Seen this tons of times.

Back
Top Bottom