DVP Mob of Bikers | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

DVP Mob of Bikers

Just the boys out having a little fun. They're not doing anything wrong. I'm sure it's a bit intimidating for cagers when a huge gang of bikers come shooting by, but that's just too bad. Cars don't own the road. The cameraman in that vid is tailgating that Toyota too much also.

mess with the pubic/citizens = pfft

I try not to mess with the pubic of citizens. Wifey gets jealous ?

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk

Just the boys out having a little fun. They're not doing anything wrong. I'm sure it's a bit intimidating for cagers when a huge gang of bikers come shooting by, but that's just too bad. Cars don't own the road. The cameraman in that vid is tailgating that Toyota too much also.

forgot to mention us granny & geezers, that do the best we can,

nothing wrong??

whatever

[video=youtube;enCMgA6W9hM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enCMgA6W9hM[/video]

Last edited:
I can only imagine what they would have done if a bunch of cars would have done a 4 wide blocking maneuver at slow speed in front of them.
Stunters.. *SIGH*
Yes, I'm using a very broad brush here - I have not met a person who's a stunter that hasn't done stupid stuff like this on the highway yet.
Are there some stunters who do private-lot stuff only? I'm sure there are, and I laud their behaviour completely.
Uhhh, you have no idea what you're talking about. I assure you there are lots out there. Most stunters now don't even unsure their bikes and stay clear of the roads completely...

Additionally, stunters rarely do high speed stuff, that's for squids. A real stunter usually focuses on slow speed stuff

Sent from my mobile device.

Last edited:
Uhhh, you have no idea what you're talking about. I assure you there are lots out there. Most stunters now don't even unsure their bikes and stay clear of the roads completely...

Additionally, stunters rarely do high speed stuff, that's for squids. A real stunter usually focuses on slow speed stuff

i'm all ears???

btw, got a few cop buds, actually, some connections..

Last edited:
Some bad car driving right there - some bad motorcycle riding right there... seems like any other day.

By the way, when I used to post rides on gtam, there were more bikes on those rides than in this MOB - not much to see.

This is the canadian version of a bike mob :)

One boring wheelie and a bunch of slow sportbikes? Not even a tumble or collision. I don't think this passes the YT squid test. The CRV gets points for cutting off that Yaris though.

Back
Top Bottom