DVP Mob of Bikers | GTAMotorcycle.com

DVP Mob of Bikers

Splash

[video=youtube;_g1mmLc4EII]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g1mmLc4EII[/video]

The drivers of the cars are making me more upset than the bikers.

Infractions and banning for all of them. ;)

Click play...see many squids. Wonder why none are pulling a wheelie in a pack on public roads...guess I had to wait 34 seconds....

Click play...see many squids. Wonder why none are pulling a wheelie in a pack on public roads...guess I had to wait 34 seconds....

This is why I ride alone. Only takes one to paint an entire group. Ruling in the court of public opinion; arrest them all as they clearly all approve of such behaviour.

Nice dashcam, I wonder what brand
Dude is a left lane hugger tho

Nice dashcam, I wonder what brand Dude is a left lane hugger tho
As is pretty much everyone in the GTA. Hopefully, you've changed your ways since you've accused someone else. Plus, Dude moved to left to allow the car in right lane to move to the centre one, as the bikes were obviously not intending to yield. You can see some common sense and reasoning as to why he's in the left lane, and he does close with the car ahead fairly rapidly. The bikes on the other hand . . .

As is pretty much everyone in the GTA. Hopefully, you've changed your ways since you've accused someone else. Plus, Dude moved to left to allow the car in right lane to move to the centre one, as the bikes were obviously not intending to yield. You can see some common sense and reasoning as to why he's in the left lane, and he does close with the car ahead fairly rapidly. The bikes on the other hand . . .

Is that not what you're supposed to do if possible? You know, safely allow merging vehicles space to merge? I know I always move over if possible and move back when I can. Right lane is the place to be; almost no traffic

Is that not what you're supposed to do if possible? You know, safely allow merging vehicles space to merge? I know I always move over if possible and move back when I can. Right lane is the place to be; almost no traffic
Yes, and that's what I said, isn't it? I don't think he was hogging the left lane. Just moved over to give others room. The bikes really slowed traffic down though, once they got ahead of the cars.

Yes, and that's what I said, isn't it? I don't think he was hogging the left lane. Just moved over to give others room. The bikes really slowed traffic down though, once they got ahead of the cars.

I must have misinterpreted the 'bikes not intending to yield bit'

my bad

What a bunch of dooshbags..

They need to work a bit on their formation riding .

I thought this was a group of Bikers. Not a group of arsetards on the highway.
I'm so disappointed.

Please set the clocks in your dash cams

actually, the first one that can be seen is @ ~ 23 secs middle lane, have a look full screen,

then ~ 28 two more in the right lane, i count ~ 5 before the 34 mark,

very easy to zoom in on the 34 sec rider (& others), for waaaay more identifiable info, to say the least

Last edited:
[video=youtube;_g1mmLc4EII]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g1mmLc4EII[/video]

LOL this reminds of Bōsōzoku.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bōsōzoku#Stereotypes_and_media_characterizations

I mean I've ridden with a mob before, but I don't recall there being that many squids or anyone doing anything reckless.

12936487_10154181008056042_4690461742873096815_n.jpg

There's myself and kickstartt in a mob back in the day.

These days I tend to stick to smaller groups or ride solo.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom