Grand Bend, Tuesday Sept. 13 Layout? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Grand Bend, Tuesday Sept. 13 Layout?

Which Forward Layout Would You Like to Ride?

• Long

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Technical

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Screaming Alien

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Modified

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would recommend that you install the tire from the other side of the rim so you avoid having that mark tear into the inside of the tire as it goes on.

So?
Has the final layout been decided on? Looks like the people are asking for Technical.

I am glad technical is the preferred choice because that is what we planned on running ran since it was the layout on the weekend with SOAR, and what Porsche is running today, so it made sense to leave it the same for tomorrow.

Absolutely perfect track day today! Only two groups, so tonnes of track time, and only one yellow flag (that I saw in Advanced) and one red flag in Green (she rung her bell but otherwise was just fine).

Thanks to Paul and all the marshals and medics who kept us safe all season. Hopefully these days are a go for next season.

I had a great time at the track today. Huge thanks to Paul for running these days and the marshals and medics for their work. Really enjoyed the two wheel Tuesday's this season and I hope they run again next year.

Tony and Julie if you see this pm me so I can add you on Facebook and we can track together next year!

Michelle

Very well run day, EMTs were great with a quick response and a lot of fun had by everyone. I really hope GBM does the Two Wheel Tuesdays again, I'll be there for sure. I think it took a bit for people to find out it was a thing, many people I talked to were unaware of it.

Like Michelle said a big thanks to Paul for putting this on, the EMTs and all of the marshals!

Like the others I thoroughly enjoyed coming to the Two Wheeled Tuesdays, thanks Paul and Grand Bend Motorplex for the well run track days. I came to all 4 and would sign up for another season of them, I hope something like this exists again next season.

Jeff

Agreed!
Hopefully they will run it again next year - would be a shame to lose the best run track days in south western Ontario!
GB does a great job of keeping the days running on time, and the marshals are on-the-ball at all times. Thanks GB!

As someone who has recently purchased a track bike, I have been keeping an eye on these grand bend track day threads as they pop up. I'm glad to see that these track days are well run and everyone is enjoying themselves. Being 40 mins or so from the track I will mirror the sentiment of the others and hope these days run next year so I can join in on the fun.

Back
Top Bottom