SA Face Shields? | GTAMotorcycle.com

SA Face Shields?

I use these regularly. They work great. Even in the summer with the non lined ones. Just soak it in water wring it out and place around your neck. Keeps you nice and cool. Also can act as a bandana. The fleece lined ones are super warm and comfy. Order direct from them as any local supplier I have seen charges alot for them. Or next time I'm ordering I can hit you up and we can split shipping charges.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

@peck yeah definitely hit me up if you're getting another, I noticed they do a lot of the "buy5 for the price of 1" deal, 20$+shipping seems reasonable to split once or twice? Would you say the fleece one during the colder months is thick enough to apply more pressure once the helmets on?

@tk4 I might stop by downtown and check MEC out. Buffcanada I may not tho, unless anyone wants to chime in for a type of review for the similar bandana/scarf

@mango rider no they are not that thick, they fit just fine under my helmet. They also help with the wind noise too.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Yeah I've bought 10 of them, I love them and use them for everything. Fishing, bandana in helmet or around neck, at work as a dust mask for higher micron stuff, face shield when grinding. It's pretty durable and breathable. The color will fade obviously with washes.. But 5 for 20 it's pretty good. I distributed the 4 between my Co workers and gf.

How many people would be interested in ordering one or two face shields? They get cheaper the more you buy and shipping is pretty much the same right across.

I use a similar thing to block the sun since I hate sunscreen but people give you funny looks and some French people at Machu Picchu said I was a terrorist.

bNPYGfW.jpg

Wanted a flat colour but by the time I finally decided to get one they only store I could find that had them only had patterns.

qXrHB3o.jpg

Last edited:
I dont use them, maybe i should at times, but i got some for my son last year, he has the regular and the heavier ones. He uses them for snow boarding.

They always have bulk deals of all different mixes. I think he even got a toque with his

How many people would be interested in ordering one or two face shields? They get cheaper the more you buy and shipping is pretty much the same right across.

If you're gonna get a bunch via one of the often occurring promo's (5/$20, 8/$24, etc) I'd definitely be interested in 2.
Any of the digital camo's and tactical orange one, fleece or normal.
Let me know!

Looks like a Buff to me. Buy them at any retail outfitter. Why are you guys wasting time and money shopping online in US dollars?

GP Bikes sells Oxford brand ones, a three pack for about fifteen bucks.

via Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom