lwt racers / wannbe lwt racers /TD riders look here | GTAMotorcycle.com

lwt racers / wannbe lwt racers /TD riders look here

man it's tempting to buy that bike and turn into into a nice track weapon. It would be very hard to give up one of my Aprilia RS250s though to make it happen. I also don't know if I would have as much fun on it as the 250s. Might be easier to ride though lol.

Last edited:
I was supposed to buy that SV last night, guy had to work late. I am going to look at it today after work. Pretty stoked!

I was supposed to buy that SV last night, guy had to work late. I am going to look at it today after work. Pretty stoked!

hoping this works out for you. this seller at one time had a on bike video of him doing a tmp td w the sv, seemed to go ok. update us when or if you get it.

Last edited:
I bought it last night! The bike should suit my needs just fine, looks to be in good mechanical condition, newer chain and sprockets, well maintained break fluid and engine oil, both looked honey brown. Cosmetically it is definitely a 13 year old race bike bit I am hoping some degreaser and elbow grease can have it looking respectable. I figure at speed around the track it should look as good as any other bike out there ;)

Back
Top Bottom