Ontario cycle salvage | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ontario cycle salvage

Irocian

Site Supporter
Will be gone soon has tons of stuff seeing quick and cheap.

Picked up 02 gsxr600 engine with 10000 kms $300 full stick exhaust with headers $50.

Tons for fairings for older bikes sports and cruiser and all kinds of parts.

Get some before they close

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Yup but told me most likely open all next week as have to be out Friday at close

Open tomorrow morning for sure

Will be gone soon has tons of stuff seeing quick and cheap.

Picked up 02 gsxr600 engine with 10000 kms $300 full stick exhaust with headers $50.

Tons for fairings for older bikes sports and cruiser and all kinds of parts.

Get some before they close

Did you see items for newer bikes?

Not really mostly older 90's and older

WTF??

I thought they closed down last year. Maybe I'm mistaking them for another salvage place?

Have to have place cleared out by next friday

whoa what happened? They had a closing forever sale last fall. Did someone buy it? Looking at the website it looks like ralph is still there, maybe he changed his mind.

No new condos starting this year from the shop west bound

whoa what happened? They had a closing forever sale last fall. Did someone buy it? Looking at the website it looks like ralph is still there, maybe he changed his mind.
I think he's looking for someone to buy the business and just keep running it as is. I know he owns the building

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Well if he sold building then the condo building beside him is not very honest with the display of what is going to be built on his property then

Well if he sold building then the condo building beside him is not very honest with the display of what is going to be built on his property then

Everything off the property of a proposed condo is always greenspace in the marketing. It doesn't matter if reality is a rail line or industrial lands.

Yup but when I was there stuff being shipped out the door in bins to American buyers.

Yup but when I was there stuff being shipped out the door in bins to American buyers.

They sell on ebay now I'm pretty sure. They have (or had the last time I was there) pretty much every part for every bike ever made, so it only makes sense for them to start selling stuff online, there just arent enough people in toronto to ever need all those parts. I bought a set of carbs there one time that he had had in stock for 25 years and I paid like 100 bucks... Theres just no money in storing low demand parts, better to get them sold even if you have to ship them.

Back
Top Bottom