Shell Gas Station Policy | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Shell Gas Station Policy

Woah watch out... According to @zx600 this type of rational thought makes you ignorant :rolleyes:
Again if that is what you concluded after reading my comment then my point is made.

If you see no difference between a piece of clothing that has meaning to others, maybe not you but others and a ski mask then what else is there to be said. Continue on with your ignorance

If a private place has a policy then anyone entering should obey the policy and it is their prerogative to leave.

Again if that is what you concluded after reading my comment then my point is made.

If you see no difference between a piece of clothing that has meaning to others, maybe not you but others and a ski mask then what else is there to be said. Continue on with your ignorance

If a private place has a policy then anyone entering should obey the policy and it is their prerogative to leave

What about a private country?

What about a private country?
All countries are private, you need permission to enter via a visa or resident or citizen status, I am not sure what your question is. In case of a country, if you don't obey a law you go to jail or pay a fine or in some cases get deported. Countries have laws, private properties have policies so you will need to be more specific on your question if you want a serious answer.

If a private place has a policy then anyone entering should obey the policy and it is their prerogative to leave.
You're oversimplifying things. This isn't a t shirt that says "god is great". It's a face covering that puts public security at risk. end of story.

You're oversimplifying things. This isn't a t shirt that says "god is great". It's a face covering that puts public security at risk. end of story.
I am not justifying anyone or saying that any action is wrong or right, I couldn't care less, my comment was specifically at someone saying that they couldn't see a difference between

THIS
Balaclava_3_hole_black.jpg

Or THAT
_69959607_veil_pic.jpg

can you see the difference?

There potentially could be no difference depending on the context of the situation.....

walking around a ski lodge, no issue, walking around a mall could become an issue for one of them maybe not the other, walking into a bank could cause a reaction of varying degree for both

walking up to my door in the middle of the night no matter what your reason is, you might be looking down the barrel of a shotgun

The mountains are my temple; ski mask is religious wear

I am not justifying anyone or saying that any action is wrong or right, I couldn't care less, my comment was specifically at someone saying that they couldn't see a difference between

THIS Or THAT

can you see the difference?

One person has lips for sure:D
Sorry, couldn't resist that one.

Just an oddball observation.
How does one have a job interview?
How do you know who is working for you e.g. you hire person 1 but on any day person 2, 3, 4, 5 could be doing the job.
When a customer has any issues, how do they identify the person they dealt with?

Like I said, just oddball observation.

There potentially could be no difference depending on the context of the situation.....

walking around a ski lodge, no issue, walking around a mall could become an issue for one of them maybe not the other, walking into a bank could cause a reaction of varying degree for both

walking up to my door in the middle of the night no matter what your reason is, you might be looking down the barrel of a shotgun

uhm, seems extreme, your door has no peephole or front door camera?
What do you do at Halloween?
What if it was a person with helmet on?
Just asking:D:p

I withdrew $100 (5 X $20) at an ATM but since it was a gift I wanted one $100 bill, so took the cash and went to a teller who told me to remove my helmet as I handed her the cash. I just told her 'come on, just give me the hundred and let me leave', to which she complied and I left.

It was a stupid request, since if I had wanted to hold up the bank, I would already be in the process of doing so and would not remove my helmet. Of course security cameras outside the bank would have nailed my license so robbery is very difficult these days. (not that I would know....:lmao:)

Hey, it's not THAT big of a deal robbing banks, at least according to the justice system here. That recent alleged crossbow murderer committed a string of bank robberies in 2008 and was out lickety-split because, err...bank robbers don't pose a serious threat to the general public? As long as we don't frequent banks, or impede their getaways, everything's totally safe. That was the rationale of the parole board, IIRC.

Last edited:
I withdrew $100 (5 X $20) at an ATM but since it was a gift I wanted one $100 bill, so took the cash and went to a teller who told me to remove my helmet as I handed her the cash. I just told her 'come on, just give me the hundred and let me leave', to which she complied and I left.

It was a stupid request, since if I had wanted to hold up the bank, I would already be in the process of doing so and would not remove my helmet. Of course security cameras outside the bank would have nailed my license so robbery is very difficult these days. (not that I would know....:lmao:)

99%, the teller put those $20s you gave her aside and included in a suspicious transaction report. This will have been investigated and cleared. Best not to get your name on these investigation lists though. When I want specific bills, I go up to the teller and withdraw from my account (with my helmet, hat, dark-glasses removed).

This young lady was happy to take my cash, despite my FF helmet and dark glasses (and beard LoL)

Note: Gas stations don't have the same FINTRAC and AML regulations that Banks must follow.

ccb3d7a76672405ad6bb88bd206877c0_zpsdmher7a9.jpg

uhm, seems extreme, your door has no peephole or front door camera?
What do you do at Halloween?
What if it was a person with helmet on?
Just asking:D:p

no peep hole, no camera, no window, but this is going to change soon....

At Halloween, we leave the house, and turn off the lights

person with helmet on, is taking their chances.....but if there is a bike he/she must be a fellow rider, so he/she is welcome...

:p:D:rolleyes:

Last edited:
i haven't had that issue cause i pay at the pump. one time though, just one time, i put my card in, punched my number like any other time. got ready to fuel up and select grade. the lady inside cancels my pump and tells me to get off my bike while i fuel up (never have i been told that but anyway). i got off my bike and did all my card **** again but this time i took my helmet off sat back down and fueled up (forgot to mention i always take my gloves off when i fuel up). it ****** me off that she told me to get off my bike cause im paying by debit so its not like im gonna drive off with my tank still open and my key in it? i didnt have time to go inside to ask her why she would do that because i was headed to work.

I can't believe that it's an issue that demands 8 pages.

Should one be a general activist before getting their M?

Since when has a burka been deemed a religious garmment? The burka is not used as a religious statement in any way. It is used as a form of oppression towards women. It has nothing to do with religion. It's just our pansy *** government is too afraid to offend a certain sect of Muslims, because God forbid Canada to tell people who wish to live here to act like civilized people and join the 21st century.

Now if I must go inside to interact with people my helmet comes off, but if I'm going to use the atm or check my lotto ticket at the scanner then I leave it on.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Oppression to women? Where the heck did you hear that from?

This is a choice that women have. Same applies to the hijab.

Back
Top Bottom