3 bonus days off | GTAMotorcycle.com

3 bonus days off

I'm off Friday and will be riding (VStrom 650). Either a 7AM start for a Haliburton/Bancroft or Cordova Rd/Deloro Rd ride. Or a 10AM start for a more local loop.

I've only done a portion of the Haliburton/Bancroft ride I am planning, and never been on Cordova or Deloro - so it is a bit of exploration/uncertainty.

I'd be leaving from Bowmanville, but could meet you somewhere en-route if desired.

Let me know if interested.

Sounds like a plan in the making. I am originally from Bancroft, and only been briefly through the Cordova area so I wouldn't mind exploring that area. I am on a new to me Yammie R3, so I would be limited to milder gravel roads.

You'd be able to meet me for a 7AM departure from Bowmanville? For Cordova/Deloro I was planning a 320km trip (start and end in Clarington) and it's 5 hours of riding time at posted speed limits. Will you be alright with 400km and 6 hours of saddle time?

I start early, to be back fairly early - actual arrival time at end destination is TBD by how many/long stops/breaks we take. I'll have snacks, but will need to stop for lunch.

Only planned stop for site seeing is "The Mighty Marmoraton Mine" - not sure if it's accessible or not, but I plan on checking this place out and hopefully getting a really nice picture.

I will PM you my planned route on google. I think it's all hard-top. We can re-route to keep you on tarmac - I don't mind at all.

Check your inbox for route and let me know if you have any requests/suggestions, and please confirm or not whether you want to join.

Back
Top Bottom