Walmart - America's incubation of crime | GTAMotorcycle.com

Walmart - America's incubation of crime

LiNK666

Such a funny read ... https://www.bloomberg.com/features/2016-walmart-crime/

I wonder if it's the same for Canadian Walmarts.

My favourite quotes:

The call log on the store stretches 126 pages, documenting more than 5,000 trips over the past five years. Last year police were called to the store and three other Tulsa Walmarts just under 2,000 times. By comparison, they were called to the city’s single Target store 44 times.

in 2014, a group of men who got into a parking lot shootout that killed one and seriously injured two others.

On Aug. 8, police discovered a meth lab inside a 6-foot-high drainage pipe under a Walmart parking lot in Amherst, N.Y.

At some higher-crime stores, the company is also hiring off-duty police and private security officers.

“Target doesn’t have these problems,” says Ferguson. “Part of it may be the lower prices at Walmart or where Walmart is located, but when I walk into Target I see uniformed security or someone walking around up front. You see no one at Walmart. It just seems like an easy target.”

LoL great site...haven't seen it in ages. Still wonder if most of those are real or just setup for the camera.

As for the OP story, good story but it's sad how much WALMART is able to get away with by leaving the majority of the security work to the local police force. I know security in malls here isn't really there to act but more observe and report type of thing but still sad. Can they actually arrest you if you cross the line or are caught shoplifting, etc??

FMJ
1. I got @$$ for days, not that flat ish
2. I wish I was that smooth ? #HairyMoFo

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom