slip on exhaust | GTAMotorcycle.com

slip on exhaust

GateKeeper

Looking for a new slip on for my bike, came across this and I am wondering if anyone knows of a place that is getting these in, or if anyone has ordered one and what it's like getting it, any extra Duties, charges, import fees etc.....

I'd get it brought in by my wife, she is in Europe right now, but not in Italy unfortunately.....otherwise it would be in the belly of the plane...anyone going to Italy and coming back..

Anyways it's an Italian Company, GPR Exhaust

http://www.gpr.it/home.htm

Their new one called the Pandemonium looks interesting....

pandemonium.1.jpg

or this one

gpe-poppy.jpg

I have also looked at the 2 Brothers M5 slip on, as another option, but not sure who would have it or get it, most of the US online places won't ship it to Canada.....

Get it shipped to CBI USA in Niagara falls. Go down there and pick it up. Pay taxes at border. Or.. Go down for a weekend ride of PA and if you're away for 48hrs you've got a lot more tax free goods to bring over. I got a new suspension and luggage last year on my PA trip.

I purchased a MIVV exhaust last year which came from Italy. I ordered it through the only distributor of them in NA which was based out of the states. It was a good experience, did take a while to ship out of Italy though. I think they have a summer country shut down or something.

GPR has a US site, did you try there? If they can ship Fedex or USPS it's not bad for charges, basically shipping costs plus GST. UPS will rape you however.

I purchased a MIVV exhaust last year which came from Italy. I ordered it through the only distributor of them in NA which was based out of the states. It was a good experience, did take a while to ship out of Italy though. I think they have a summer country shut down or something.

The time I can handle...not in a rush, even if I get it during the winter, just want to make sure I don't pay more than I have to....

GPR has a US site, did you try there? If they can ship Fedex or USPS it's not bad for charges, basically shipping costs plus GST. UPS will rape you however.

That is my next option, but the cost seemed more, I guess everyone needs to make a buck, maybe I have them ship to my friends US address, and then have it brought over by car, tossed in the back as scrap metal...just kidding, but it will save UPS charges that is for sure.... Have to see if they ship USPS that would work as well

Thanks guys...

I might still go with the 2 Brothers, but I wanted something a bit different.....

Where are my Italian friends when I need them, they all used to go back to the old country for summer holidays......

Is this for the K-Bike? I saw one with a Hindle a while back. Sounded really good.

Back
Top Bottom