Failed with a burnout :( help ! :) | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Failed with a burnout :( help ! :)

See now that's the kinda response I was looking for !!! Lol

but ya guess I could always push on the forks didn't even think of that before .... Guessing maybe I just need to give more throttle but I'll keep trying :)

Shouldnt be too hard, I can do them on my little 300 so a 636 should have plenty of juice to get the wheel spinning. My tip: don't dump the clutch. Hold the front brake, lean forward off the seat and push down on the bars a bit. Release clutch to friction point, add about half throttle (I get to about 6-7k rpm) and release clutch until you feel the tire break loose, then let off the clutch and burn away! Dumping the clutch right away tends to make the bike buck and it might get away from you.

Instead of cheating against a wall or curb, find an area where you can put your front tire on pavement and rear tire on dirt. Should break loose much easier and let you get a feel for it.

Glad to help :) If you're ever gonna be around the newmarket/keswick area let me know and we'll go for a rip

find a storm sewer grate and a bungee cord, fasten front wheel to storm sewer grate, the bungee will give you enough slack to feather the clutch without stalling the engine. wear a cowboy hat.
Have a buddy with a camera standing by and post the video here later.
your welcome.

[video=youtube;D2ROGADcLr8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2ROGADcLr8[/video]

Hahahaha yes !!!! I did a burnout woot woot was awesome lol mind you it really does fawk the tire compared to doing it in a car lmao fml

and yes it is cooler today then it was before so Iam sure the hot road and sticky tires I have didn't help at all before

Back
Top Bottom