wsj takes trump to task | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

wsj takes trump to task

here'a a good one, trump folks are trumping on cnn that on this & that poll, trump is neck & neck with the crooked email gal

what does cnn wolfy say?

~ oh come on, those 2bit poll folks don't meet cnn's high lol standards (their own apparently) for polling merit :lmao:

oh gee, current polls say 'a virtual tie'

The same thing happened to Romney. It looked close in popular vote polls then he got destroyed in electoral vote on the day of 2012 election.

I love how Trump went on and on previously about how he knew more about ISIS than any of the generals and that he had a great plan to defeat them. Now his "plan" is to convene his Generals and demand that they give him a plan in 30 days to defeat ISIS. Wait... What?

Why hasn't Obama thought of that? Wow... I thought that the great thing about Trump was that he spoke his mind and spoke the truth? What a sad thing to watch and American politics goes down the rabbit hole.

I love how Trump went on and on previously about how he knew more about ISIS than any of the generals and that he had a great plan to defeat them. Now his "plan" is to convene his Generals and demand that they give him a plan in 30 days to defeat ISIS. Wait... What?

Why hasn't Obama thought of that? Wow... I thought that the great thing about Trump was that he spoke his mind and spoke the truth? What a sad thing to watch and American politics goes down the rabbit hole.

Also notable from the meeting with the generals... "Trump is once against praising Russian President Vladimir Putin, calling him a ‘‘leader’’ and saying Putin has ‘‘great control over his country.’’"

Seriously, are Trump and Putin buddies? Compadres? BFF? Or what? What's the connection?

The connection? Probably a mutual admiration for each other's nationalistic rhetoric. That and the other presidential candidate has been openly anti Russia...Anyway, why is being civil with Putin a bad thing again? Do we prefer the cold war world; or one where some respect is shown between the powers and their allies? The US actively encourage terrorist and rebel activity and the destabilization of the entire region, and we condemn Russia for moving into Crimea to protect it's military assets and border... how dare they.

The one concern with all of this Putin admiration by Trump is that there is a lot of allegations that Trump owes a whack of money to various Russian banks. Could be nothing but there is a lot of speculation about this. Also, Russia is not being a good International partner with their meddling in Ukraine, their ties to Assad in Syria, and their provocations in the Artic.

And why are they in the Ukraine again? Ask yourself what the US response would be if China, for example, covertly interfered in the political affairs of a Western ally like South Korea or Japan... You think they would just sit back and do nothing? Not likely...

The one concern with all of this Putin admiration by Trump is that there is a lot of allegations that Trump owes a whack of money to various Russian banks. Could be nothing but there is a lot of speculation about this. Also, Russia is not being a good International partner with their meddling in Ukraine, their ties to Assad in Syria, and their provocations in the Artic.

Russia meddling in the ukraine?

So when ukraines democratically elected government was overthrown by a USA backed and supported coup - and replaced by billionaire oligiarchs...to which Obama admitted "placing".... somehow you manage to believe russia is meddling? lmao realize corporate news spews only propaganda.

russia ties to assad? uh, I hope so, assad is the leader of syria? ya know, the country that the USA says their "protecting", but in reality the USA hopes to put another puppet government in place.

Trump is a moron and doesn't speak a word of truth. Hillary Clinton is smart and evil and doesn't speak a word of truth. The people of the US have the freedom to vote - but do not have anyone to vote for. The enemies are not russia and china. The aggressive and hostile take over of the middle east by USA led western forces is.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/u-s-go...e-fascists-who-want-to-destroy-russia/5513195 and http://www.globalresearch.ca/turkey-says-obama-lies-us-was-behind-failed-coup/5539418

spend some time reading...

Last edited:
aw man, right on cnn now
@reliablesources AMERICAN TRUST IN MEDIA HITS HISTORIC LOW
no kidding cnn lol, might as well be the tom & jerry show, or abbot & costello

..as far as politics go

Last edited:
I gave up watching the debate tonight. Much of the background would be over my head but seeing DT interrupting and doing his theatrics turned me off. Hillary was boring but seemed concise while DT was animated and vague. Then I gave up.

I can understand the knee-jerk support for Trump if one doesn't look any deeper than the bottom of a beer can.

I spoke with an ex-American university prof who said the electoral college would never let DT win but if the collage is somewhat population based I don't know why it couldn't happen.

The US Senate is a different animal where a sparsely populated state can negate a much larger state because every state gets two senators.

I know as much about US voting as they know about ours.

I never really wanted to watch the debate and luckily there was a great 9th inning battle to keep me from being tempted to switch channels.

I mean no one was watching to learn something new, let's be honest. We already Trump is a disaster, Hillary is oblivious. The only reason to watch was in the hopes of the stupid bar being raised another foot with some retarded lie or fainting episode. Like watching racing for the crashes. Except this stuff matters, which makes it unbearable.

effin cnn, who won the debate cnn poll results minutes away, it's some yuuuuge deal, half an hour later nothing.....

meanwhile, the usual never ending blah blah bs.....

how to tune folks out duhh and dreaming you are still the be all end all, integrity pfft

a joke at this point as far as political coverage & relevance, buncha swellheads

edit - 62 - 27 clinton, big deal, watch the mostly one sided cnn flunkies salivate & gloat,

but hey, they have delusions of integrity,

might be time for kim to take on cnn now lol

Last edited:
I mean no one was watching to learn something new, let's be honest. We already Trump is a disaster, Hillary is oblivious.

Something like that .... I have never seen anyone to take a bait so easily and readily in as predictable situation like this one. He was funny and sad obviously, she was as scripted and as expected as she could come ... I would watch it again ... LOL

I watched. I think DT did better. Remember, he is appealing to a different group. He made it this far.
Trump painted the picture of change that she and her husband has been there for 30 years and this is the best they can do.
He is pretty much saying vote for more of the same or let's get off this train and get down to the business.

Trump says things to get attention...it works. You don't have to like him however there seems to be half of the electorate that does like him.
Trump did a good job controlling himself and changing his style to appeal to other ppl tuning in to watch.

In the end Hilary will likely win but the Trump Republicans will now change politics much like the TEA Party...TR's will just hinder the other party from moving forward.

You have to remember something very important that most ppl miss. They are call the UNITED States of America...We are not called United Provinces of Canada/China...meaning the US is made up of other smaller 'countries' within that have their own views hence why they compete with each other to the detriment of the entire country e.g. South Carolina will do whatever it takes to get the auto jobs from Michigan...who cares if Michigan implodes...let the Federal Govt. deal with the problem. They are not 1 country, they are a united group of 'countries'. Canada is 1 country and we tend to not compete with the other Provinces and we still/used to work in a national way to make the entire country stronger.

The main thing they seem united around is war.

I watched. I think DT did better. Remember, he is appealing to a different group. He made it this far.
Trump painted the picture of change that she and her husband has been there for 30 years and this is the best they can do.
He is pretty much saying vote for more of the same or let's get off this train and get down to the business.

Trump says things to get attention...it works. You don't have to like him however there seems to be half of the electorate that does like him.
Trump did a good job controlling himself and changing his style to appeal to other ppl tuning in to watch.

In the end Hilary will likely win but the Trump Republicans will now change politics much like the TEA Party...TR's will just hinder the other party from moving forward.

You have to remember something very important that most ppl miss. They are call the UNITED States of America...We are not called United Provinces of Canada/China...meaning the US is made up of other smaller 'countries' within that have their own views hence why they compete with each other to the detriment of the entire country e.g. South Carolina will do whatever it takes to get the auto jobs from Michigan...who cares if Michigan implodes...let the Federal Govt. deal with the problem. They are not 1 country, they are a united group of 'countries'. Canada is 1 country and we tend to not compete with the other Provinces and we still/used to work in a national way to make the entire country stronger.

The main thing they seem united around is war.

Interesting point. How many auto jobs has Detroit lost to Tennessee or other southern states?

Basically this election is a big derby and Hillary has a better 'looking' vehicle for the derby, trump has a crappy looking one, in the end we'll see which one comes out less wrecked.

Back
Top Bottom