wsj takes trump to task | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

wsj takes trump to task

Lots more time for Clinton dirt to surface, though I'm not sure people are too concerned about it while Trump eats chicken with utensils..

lol ..prob gold plated along with his fab doo..

hard to argue with a fab private jet + chopper too, billionaire or not

Last edited:
Meanwhile the Clintons donate millions to their own foundation to dodge taxes and then use the charity as a slush fund

All saints... All of em.

Perhaps Trump should have been patient, say the right things, and wait for the dirt and Hillary to implode.
But then again, it seems he just wants the P next to his name as a one up to the billionaires club.

You have to admit, it's rather oddly funny that they are left with the 2 least favorable options in history.

Paul Manafort quit (or was fired) as Trump's campaign manager yesterday. He was accused of receiving money (millions in unexplained payments) from russian groups.

"Paul Manafort’s resignation is a clear admission that the disturbing connections between Donald Trump’s team and pro-Kremlin elements in Russia and Ukraine are untenable. But this is not the end of the story. It’s just the beginning. You can get rid of Manafort, but that doesn't end the odd bromance Trump has with Putin" said Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...life-of-trumps-right-handman/article31466212/

How did I miss Manafort's firing?? I have to get better at following the Donny's boondoggle ... so much entertainment.

What I heard was, that Giuliani now wears a hat with "Make Mexico great again" ... so I am not sure what they are up to again. But it's fascinating and funny. The outcome will not be though ... whoever takes the wheel.

What I heard was, that Giuliani now wears a hat with "Make Mexico great again" ... so I am not sure what they are up to again. But it's fascinating and funny. The outcome will not be though ... whoever takes the wheel.

You forgot 'also'. Make Mexico great again also - helluva slogan.

The meeting with the Mexican president ought to have been a learning experience ... learning that he has to play nice with others.

I'm not sure he learned anything.

In other news, FBI released a file on the Clinton investigation.... she's claiming ignorance when it comes to knowing which materials were classified or confidential. She must have bigger balls than Bill. Imagine the Secretary of State claiming ignorance on that topic? Holy moly.

This one made me laugh. Abedin was Clinton's deputy chief of staff, and long time assistant.
2E81743500000578-3320900-image-a-25_1447700015583.jpg

I thought ignorance of the law is not an excuse?

The meeting with the Mexican president ought to have been a learning experience ... learning that he has to play nice with others.

I'm not sure he learned anything.

If what I read is correct DT's mind set is little different than the typical redneck living in past glory. They have missed the point that they are no longer alone at the top of the technology and manufacturing mountains. Germany and Japan have recovered from WWII and are kicking butt.

What the third world countries lack in quality they make up for in quantity and price.

If he has a cell of brain in his head he knows what a screw up he will be and how his net worth will decline as he takes over from the Rob Ford comedy hour. I don't think his ego could take it and he'd do a melt down.

He could quit but losing is a better out. Losers can blame others but quitters can't.

We have a soft spot for losers that gave it their best but quitters are seen as cowards.

here'a a good one, trump folks are trumping on cnn that on this & that poll, trump is neck & neck with the crooked email gal

what does cnn wolfy say?

~ oh come on, those 2bit poll folks don't meet cnn's high lol standards (their own apparently) for polling merit :lmao:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom