ordering from fc-moto? | GTAMotorcycle.com

ordering from fc-moto?

wonderings

just wondering if anyone has ordered a helmet from the website www.fc-moto.de? A friend is looking at a helmet there, seems to be out of stuck everywhere here. Any extra duty fees or other surprise fees ordering from Europe and having it shipped here?

just wondering if anyone has ordered a helmet from the website www.fc-moto.de? A friend is looking at a helmet there, seems to be out of stuck everywhere here. Any extra duty fees or other surprise fees ordering from Europe and having it shipped here?

I have a buddy that bought an exhaust from them. He was charged 13% taxes and paid even more on duties/brokerage fees.

I've ordered from them. Took about a week to leave their warehouse. Then a week and a bit to get here, clear customs etc.
They remove the VAT at billing. Shipping wasn't cheap, but not ridiculous either - something like $35 for a Held vest style back protector and a pair of gloves.
Customs was something like $40 on a $200 order.

I ordered a helmet from them last year. Paid up front. they kept saying, soon, soon. I cancelled the order and they where #1 on returning my payment. Fast, courteous.

In the end ordered from "Motostorm" No problems with them. Got it in 3 weeks. Customs is always slow.

A few years ago, I ordered a pair of boots from them. They were in my hands in less than 3 days! After all the shipping and duties were accounted for, it was at least a hundred cheaper than buying it from the US and hundreds cheaper than buying it locally.

Sadly their prices don't seem that great anymore, at least not on the items that I've been looking for, and I haven't bought anything from them ever since.

See if the pound dropping has made any of the U.K. stores attractive. I have had ridiculously fast shipping from the UK on some sunglasses lenses ( Oakley) I bought recently and the prices were better than anywhere else.

Back
Top Bottom