TMP Saturday August 6th, 2016 - Photos | GTAMotorcycle.com

TMP Saturday August 6th, 2016 - Photos

maxl

There were a number of people who asked for photos from the track day on Saturday August 6th, 2016 at Toronto Motorsports Park. It took me a little longer than expected but I went through the photos and sorted them by bike (sorry if I got the model of your bike wrong) as well as doing basic colour/exposure correction (I did this in groups so they won't be perfect, and the ones I did late at night are really bad, sorry). Some of them are cropped (mostly in the beginner group) but I got lazy about 1/2 way through and stopped.

I tried to get at least one shot of every bike, but because I was riding in the beginner group I was not photographing it. That being said, I did have my girlfriend try and take some pictures, unfortunately most of them didn't turn out so you may only have one or two and they may be cropped from larger photos or a little less clear. Sorry.

All the photos are posted in a shared folder on my google drive, one zip per bike (please let me know if I made a mistake and put two different bikes together), and can be accessed using this link: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B9YDEA6qvDQhaUxyRlJkZHpsRkk&usp=sharing
If for some reason you can't access the folder please let me know and I'll try to solve the problem.

There is one zip file that contains all the photos that have more than one bike in them (it's "multi bike shots.zip"). I would recommend downloading this one as well because some of the better photos for a number of bikes are in there.

I noticed there were a few other people taking pictures (I talked to one person who was using similar gear to me), if they are around I was hoping they might share their photos with me. I was riding the white Daytona 675r.

If you know people who were at the track day who do not frequent this forum feel free to share the photos with them as well. You are free to use the photos how ever you want. If you want the RAW files for any of the photos so you can edit them yourself or print them (or whatever) please send me a message and I'll try and get them to you. I will be going through these photos and picking my overall favourites which I will edit in detail and probably post a gallery of but I don't have a timeline for that,. When it's done I'll reply to this thread with a link so those in the photos can have the edited ones as well.

If you have any questions or comments please let me know. Enjoy the photos.

- Max LeFevre

Ps here is a link for viewing the photos, the other link is just zip files. https://goo.gl/photos/qQxZ8PENfNf22icY7

Last edited:
Really appreciate you taking the time to post up pics. Unfortunately I am unable to open mine. ( black gsxr #60) I've exhausted all my computer skills which does not go very far. ! Tried extracting and cloud converting etc. Yet not luck. Any thoughts ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoke too soon ! Great pics and thank you very much. Do you have a website ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, I don't have website. I mostly stopped taking photos 5 or 6 years ago and now I only get out my camera gear out once or twice a year. Glad you got the photos open and like them. I added a link for viewing the photos to the original post for people who may want to browse them first.

Dude I can't thank you enough for the picks! Wow the quality is incredible. Great shots. Thanks again #48 green kawi

Back
Top Bottom