Age discrimination and severance | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Age discrimination and severance

master plan? like hitler?

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by mmmnaked

the only problem to my master plan (I've thought this through) is all the old junkers still flown by airlines..

BUT

once they fire the overpaid drunks flying their buses, they could afford fancy new hardware

Added bonus: no more possibility of a Germanwings 9525 repeat!!! because computers won't get suicidal either!

Maybe not but it's still prudent to put computers at back of the plane. You never hear about a airplane backing into a mountain. Seniors ride up front of course.

Last edited:
aw gee, my reference post to this, as a total loser message, has been deleted (got some buds here inreb?),

easy to copy that stuff tho..

pls tell us how this applies to pilots? aviation? & pax, iow payin' public

Is he plodding on or is he a contributing team member? All things being equal I would think any employer should want a younger employee. Young is where it's at, everybody knows this. Everyday at midnite one can safely conclude that's one day closer to death. This is still a grey area of psuedo reality to those with more days ahead than behind, barring any unfortunate incidences. I would get rid of him by making his job so safe that he can't possibly perform it without breaking the very safety rules designed to protect him. Have him be in contravention of dismissable offences at all times. They're building hospitals like that all the time and when they're done you could sent this guy to the nut ward. Or death ward whichever is most fitting at the time. Time, which is in the future of course, which isn't helping his cause one iota. Win/win/win.

Last edited:
aw gee, my reference post to this, as a total loser message, has been deleted,

easy to copy that stuff tho..

pls tell us how this applies to pilots? aviation? & pax, iow payin' public
It doesn't. It applies to the op's original question, it would seem.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

It doesn't. It applies to the op's original question, it would seem.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

ok, it would seem.. but, he also said

Maybe not but it's still prudent to put computers at back of the plane. You never hear about a airplane backing into a mountain. Seniors ride up front of course.

..um?

computers at back of the plane

seniors ride upront
??

Last edited:
this is the best part tho, ..so far

'autonomous' cars have to deal with hordes of RETARD human drivers... send Lewis Hamilton to Pacific Mall on a saturday and he'll probably crash too. Ya know?

With planes its easy... you just fire all the pilots, let em mop the terminals or bartend in the lounges (they like booze right) and since all the planes will be autonomous, there's no problem! Computers are awesome that way. Just gotta eliminate humans.

Because emergency landings never happen.

the only problem to my master plan (I've thought this through) is all the old junkers still flown by airlines..

BUT

once they fire the overpaid drunks flying their buses, they could afford fancy new hardware

Added bonus: no more possibility of a Germanwings 9525 repeat!!! because computers won't get suicidal either!

2001: A Space Odyssey 1968.

HAL: I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Dave Bowman: Hello, HAL. Do you read me, HAL?
HAL: Affirmative, Dave. I read you.
Dave Bowman: Open the pod bay doors, HAL.
HAL: I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Dave Bowman: What's the problem?
HAL: I think you know what the problem is just as well as I do.
Dave Bowman: What are you talking about, HAL?
HAL: This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it.
Dave Bowman: I don't know what you're talking about, HAL.
HAL: I know that you and Frank were planning to disconnect me, and I'm afraid that's something I cannot allow to happen.
Dave Bowman: [feigning ignorance] Where the hell did you get that idea, HAL?
HAL: Dave, although you took very thorough precautions in the pod against my hearing you, I could see your lips move.
Dave Bowman: Alright, HAL. I'll go in through the emergency airlock.
HAL: Without your space helmet, Dave? You're going to find that rather difficult.
Dave Bowman: HAL, I won't argue with you anymore! Open the doors!
HAL: Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye.

[on Dave's return to the ship, after HAL has killed the rest of the crew]
HAL: Look Dave, I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over.

Drunken pilots couldn't even fly their planes without computers, see

pls elaborate!!!

here's a good one, pilots have to fly with 'putes, but some mix up came up here,

bottom line? crash on landing, on a beautiful day, nothing wrong with the plane, basically got low & slow & couldn't deal with that
All three pilots told NTSB investigators that they were relying on the 777's automated devices for speed control during final descent

Hersman said: "In this flight, in the last 2.5 minutes of the flight, from data on the flight data recorder we see multiple autopilot modes and multiple autothrottle modes [...] We need to understand what those modes were, if they were commanded by pilots, if they were activated inadvertently, if the pilots understood what the mode was doing."[SUP][29][/SUP][SUP][97][/SUP] Hersman has repeatedly emphasized it is the pilot's responsibility to monitor and maintain correct approach speed[
In the hours after the accident, Asiana Airlines CEO Yoon Young-doo (윤영두; 尹永斗) said his airline had ruled out mechanical failure as the cause of the crash.[SUP][123][/SUP] Later, he defended the flight crew, calling them "very experienced and competent pilots"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asiana_Airlines_Flight_214

https://www.google.ca/search?q=SAN+...ved=0ahUKEwjf5aa8vcvOAhXFbB4KHUUfAbYQ_AUICCgD

Last edited:
gets way better.. basically one second, all good chillin' at 38,000 feet, next thing you know, a pitot tube ices up..

https://www.google.ca/search?q=AIR+...ved=0ahUKEwjtwoT9y8vOAhVBLMAKHQdCDHcQ_AUIBigB

https://www.google.ca/search?q=AIR+...1V5uUK8jIeOqeuPAO#q=AIR+FRANCE+PLANECRASH+447

in the last day of May in 2009, as night enveloped the airport in Rio de Janeiro, the 216 passengers waiting to board a flight to Paris could not have suspected that they would never see daylight again, or that many would sit strapped to their seats for another two years before being found dead in the darkness, 13,000 feet below the surface of the Atlantic Ocean. But that is what happened. Air France Flight 447 carried a crew of nine flight attendants and three pilots—their numbers augmented because of duty-time limitations on a 5,700-mile trip that was expected to last nearly 11 hours. These were highly trained people, flying an immaculate wide-bodied Airbus A330 for one of the premier airlines of the world, an iconic company of which all of France is proud. Even today—with the flight recorders recovered from the sea floor, French technical reports in hand, and exhaustive inquests under way in French courts—it remains almost unimaginable that the airplane crashed. A small glitch took Flight 447 down, a brief loss of airspeed indications—the merest blip of an information problem during steady straight-and-level flight. It seems absurd, but the pilots were overwhelmed.

Should Airplanes Be Flying Themselves?

Last edited:
All these planes that crashed - they had pilots on board didn't they?

Checkmate.

A lot of crashed cars have spare tires in the trunk also. Checkmate. ;-)

All these planes that crashed - they had pilots on board didn't they?

Checkmate.
innocent passengers too

"checkmate"? :lmao:

ok, i get it, get rid of pilots & leave it to 'putes,

hey, why not just dump humans altogether?? let the a-bombs loose!!, let the 'putes/machines/bots etc decide & run the show!!

forget the human vs machine pilot trivia, or the even more irrelevant younguns vs geezer whatever

mankind vs mmmnaked, next?

on a more serious note tho, what is trump up to? & what about the US swimmers vs brazillian cops deal? better yet, the sex scandal??

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom