The rise of new riders and motovlogging | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The rise of new riders and motovlogging

The only vlog I watch are

revzila for their gear. There's a few others but along as it's decent.
bike reviews from someone in the business.

I wouldn't put Revzilla in the "dear diary - vlog" category. They're more of quality product reviews, even though they lean more on the positive side and don't point out the inefficiencies of the products they sell.

MotorcyclistOnline has really good videos/reviews, if you're looking for quality content: http://www.motorcyclistonline.com/videos/motorcycle-videos?video=x4kn11u

[video=youtube;2sFZEnlUuOk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sFZEnlUuOk[/video]

One of my favorite vloggers. He produces some very nice videos.

This could be a channel in itself; ie Inreb Rules to Life. I'd watch

Can you imagine if he teamed up with Pegasus?? lol

I bought a damn M4 exhaust for my bike after I listen to it on a damn vlogger video, it sounded great, after I installed it it sounds so much louder than on the video, I am sure the guy edited the sound....

Now I got to ride around with earplugs attracting attention.

Anyways - they are useless for anything practical except for entertainment and that is very few of them. Most of them offer so much miss information that is scary. Imagine all those L&L types giving advice and being listened to.

I bought a damn M4 exhaust for my bike after I listen to it on a damn vlogger video, it sounded great, after I installed it it sounds so much louder than on the video, I am sure the guy edited the sound....

Now I got to ride around with earplugs attracting attention.

Probably due to the fact that sound travels backwards, and the mic is wired into the moto-vloggers helmet..?

Probably due to the fact that sound travels backwards, and the mic is wired into the moto-vloggers helmet..?
No - He had the camera and mic moving around the exhaust at different points of view, from behind, front, while the bike rode by and while riding the bike.

Yea. I noticed that about revzilla reviews. Usually I try to find a few other reviews of the same product that isn't done by someone with 2 months of riding under their belt.

This could be a channel in itself; ie Inreb Rules to Life. I'd watch
+1. I'd watch daily. I really like Inreb and his humour. I read quite a few of his posts aloud to my wife, makes us both laugh all the time.
Inreb, you either get him or you don't. I get him.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

Oh, we've got him alright, and he's not going anywhere. Hashtag.

Date ban lifted: Never

If they could see now. Their loss.

@Neil V, what's Tonys girlfriends name? After that hug the other nite I think I'd be rude not to address by her name next time.

Last edited:
Date ban lifted: Never

If they could see now. Their loss.

@Neil V, what's Tonys girlfriends name? After that hug the other nite I think I'd be rude not to address by her name next time.

As affectionate as she is beautiful, PM'd

Back
Top Bottom