First used bike purchase with the Toy Hauler | GTAMotorcycle.com

First used bike purchase with the Toy Hauler

Turkleton

So I read through all the helpful stickies in the New Riders forum and made a list of all the things I needed to have in order. The remaining issues I had were:
  1. I needed an experienced set of eyes to check out the bike;
  2. I needed to move an unplated bike out of the city up to Newmarket;
  3. I needed the bike safetied;
  4. I needed to be in my own car during transport to squeeze in a few errands.
Thankfully, I was put on to Chris (infernoburner) of Toy Hauler fame in this community. A few PMs back and forth and I was booked for Friday. Chris showed up right on time and helped look over the bike for me. He spotted a blown low beam bulb, which the seller kindly replaced before passing it on. I gotta say his inspection inspired a great deal of confidence in me for my first bike purchase. He loaded the bike onto the trailer while I settled up the bill of sale; everything looked cinched down properly to boot.

After that, he safetied it on the way up to Newmarket at Rosey Toes so I know everything was good with the bike. All said we were wrapped up within a couple of hours. The pricing was fair and totally up front which I also appreciated.

I would definitely recommend Chris to anyone buying a bike for the first time. It definitely solves a lot of the headaches of having to make extra trips to Service Ontario to grab temporary stickers and all that.

The TL;DR: Punctual, great attention to detail, clean trailer and communicative the whole way through. If you need a bike delivered, Chris is your guy!

Thanks again duder!

Back
Top Bottom