Pirelli Tire Supplier From RACE? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Pirelli Tire Supplier From RACE?

you might have to go up to 150 in the rear, its worked well for me with the alphas. When I started the season, I had a set of brand new q3's that I never mounted on my sv 650 before I sold it, 120/160.....they fit, but they were pinched on the rim a little too much. Switched to the alphas and it made a world of difference

A 140 definitely exists for the Supercorsa rear. Richard had a set put on his Honda CBR 250 at Shannonville.

My personal order of preference on small bikes is:

Pirelli SC
Dunlop Alpha 13
Pirelli Rossi
Dunlop Unbeaten

The top 2 give the best confidence. The top 2 run better with warmers (better but still fine without). The lower 2 run fine without warmers. The Unbeaten and Rossi will last the season.

The Alpha and SC may not last the season depending on your pace and even at a slower pace I tend to change them mid-season since I am more concerned about the # of heat cycles that they have had.

If I was racing early or late rounds of the season I would prefer the lower 2.

And take the opinion above with a grain of salt since I have only experience with the Alpha 13 110/150 on the Ninja 300.

Ahhh, no love for the S20 Evo's? Been good so far, and look to be getting decent wear.

Back
Top Bottom