Pirelli Tire Supplier From RACE? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Pirelli Tire Supplier From RACE?

orion has pricing on their site, last single set of superbike SC1/SC2 200's I picked up from Orions was about $540 all in shipped. Ouch.

Yeah, I guess he cooked those tires pretty good laying down those lap times.

Kirk, you trying to catch Richard? ;) Just kidding buddy.

Yes:p

I beat him in Lightweight Prod. but he beat me in 300 Prod. I'll probably get some Pirelli's for next season.

On another note...are we running pro track for round 5?

Too early to tell and will depend on the number of CRCA Marshalls.

I'll be everyone's paddock assistant.

Yes:p

I beat him in Lightweight Prod. but he beat me in 300 Prod. I'll probably get some Pirelli's for next season.

On another note...are we running pro track for round 5?

Seems like the track supplier is the only place to get the Supercorsa in small bike sizes right now. Guessing that's why you're asking?
Pete's Superbikes, Canada's Motorcycles, Royal and Revzilla don't have them.

Damn, they're expensive too! Almost twice the price of the Bridgestone S20.

....hope it's long track again. Was starting to get comfy by the end of the weekend.

I hope its Pro track...

Kirk what tire sizes do the Ninjette use? The S20 is probably the cheaper option. Bridgestone BT003 are also a good option.

I liked the Unbeatens, so the Alpha II would be a good option as well.

Dave would the pirellis for the 250 work on the ninja? If they will Kirk can have then I won't get a chance to use then so he might as well use em up.

orion has pricing on their site, last single set of superbike SC1/SC2 200's I picked up from Orions was about $540 all in shipped. Ouch.
Jesus

Dave would the pirellis for the 250 work on the ninja? If they will Kirk can have then I won't get a chance to use then so he might as well use em up.

Not sure. I think the Ninja 300 is 110/140 stock. I have none run those on the Ninja, only the 110/150.

Yeah, the 300 comes with 110 and 140.

And yes, I was just looking for someone who sold the Supercorsa's in the 110/140 sizes as I can't find them anywhere.

And yes, I was just looking for someone who sold the Supercorsa's in the 110/140 sizes as I can't find them anywhere.

See Wayne @ Kennedy Motorsports

you might have to go up to 150 in the rear, its worked well for me with the alphas. When I started the season, I had a set of brand new q3's that I never mounted on my sv 650 before I sold it, 120/160.....they fit, but they were pinched on the rim a little too much. Switched to the alphas and it made a world of difference

I hope its Pro track...

Kirk what tire sizes do the Ninjette use? The S20 is probably the cheaper option. Bridgestone BT003 are also a good option.

I liked the Unbeatens, so the Alpha II would be a good option as well.

My personal order of preference on small bikes is:

Pirelli SC
Dunlop Alpha 13
Pirelli Rossi
Dunlop Unbeaten

The top 2 give the best confidence. The top 2 run better with warmers (better but still fine without). The lower 2 run fine without warmers. The Unbeaten and Rossi will last the season.

The Alpha and SC may not last the season depending on your pace and even at a slower pace I tend to change them mid-season since I am more concerned about the # of heat cycles that they have had.

If I was racing early or late rounds of the season I would prefer the lower 2.

And take the opinion above with a grain of salt since I have only experience with the Alpha 13 110/150 on the Ninja 300.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom