MOSPORT the 17th Weeeiiii - Rollcall | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MOSPORT the 17th Weeeiiii - Rollcall

Usually Wed there is no green group either. Racers, red and yellow.

It's also packed today, I'd call pro6 and make sure there is room.

This place ****ing rocks!

Here with my kid today. Stop by and say hello. Lower paddock. #44 Orange Kawi and 14X Green Ninja 300

Great day today and it ran smoothly. Amazing considering it was sold out. Staying for tues but looks like its gonna be a rain day.

Great day today and it ran smoothly. Amazing considering it was sold out. Staying for tues but looks like its gonna be a rain day.[/

Too bad for the weather my plan was to be there today and Wednesday, likely i didnt book for today i save $300...:D

Ima gettin' Mosport all to meeeeeee today!

Rains on, giddy up.

Bakaboy didn't read this til this am

Ima gettin' Mosport all to meeeeeee today!

Rains on, giddy up.

Bakaboy didn't read this til this am

What group were you Monday? What bike?

The kid and I were in Intermediate. I found at least I had lots of practice passing. Rode a true superbike late in the day for. The first time to ride a rocket fuel SB at Mosport. OMG.

What group were you Monday? What bike?

The kid and I were in Intermediate. I found at least I had lots of practice passing. Rode a true superbike late in the day for. The first time to ride a rocket fuel SB at Mosport. OMG.

Yeah I was one of those pylons in yellow defiantly not up to pace... :(. I saw one of your passes up the inside of turn 8 nice job taking 4-5 bikes there :cool:.

Best of Luck to Walker Racing this weekend!

Yeah I was one of those pylons in yellow defiantly not up to pace... :(. I saw one of your passes up the inside of turn 8 nice job taking 4-5 bikes there :cool:.

Best of Luck to Walker Racing this weekend!

Sorry I missed you. Didn't see you. Hopefully they were all clean passes

I was also in yellow. Fili-mac and I must have been pushing the same lap times S I saw him only in the pits at the end of the day.

Coming off a crash, trying to up my confidence. Lapping days for me.

It's frigging wet! Bottom of 2 is a river. 3 bikes on track with me

I was also in yellow. Fili-mac and I must have been pushing the same lap times S I saw him only in the pits at the end of the day.

Coming off a crash, trying to up my confidence. Lapping days for me.

It's frigging wet! Bottom of 2 is a river. 3 bikes on track with me

Did it clear and dry up at all by afternoon?

Rain all morning. Dry between 1 and 2, torrential right now or else I'd be out.

Rain all morning. Dry between 1 and 2, torrential right now or else I'd be out.

That sucks. We were signed up for the day and came down to the track but decided against it. No rains and no rain gear. Not really much fun to be out there today. First time we sign up for 2 days and this happens. Oh well. Next year again.

It's sunny now, but still wet enough for rains for this session.

It's almost beer time.

Get off your wallet before I shove you off and buy rains. I'm lonely out here.

It's sunny now, but still wet enough for rains for this session.

It's almost beer time.

Get off your wallet before I shove you off and buy rains. I'm lonely out here.

Ok Ill do it but you have to come out in Red and show me how to ride on them. :p

Back
Top Bottom