MOSPORT the 17th Weeeiiii - Rollcall | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MOSPORT the 17th Weeeiiii - Rollcall

What kind of lap times were you pro guys in black group running there today?

I ended up running by myself almost the whole day so I'm not sure what everyone else's pace was. Most of my laps were in the 1:26's, I saw a 25 flat in the second session. Can't wait to see what happens with some new tires ;)

I did catch a few riders that were slower but they too were on their own so it was easy to just go around them. I got caught in a group once so I rolled through the pits and found clear tack.

Didn't notice them.

I ****ing love this place!
I ****ing love this place! x2

Had a great time, excellent day and only one crash on track I think, great group of riders in red, no stupidity.

Last edited:
I ****ing love this place! x2

Had a great time, excellent day and only one crash on track I think, great group of riders in red, no stupidity.

Great day run by pro 6, had so many good battles in red :)

Yeah, pro6 did a great job this time around. Riders meeting was on time and quick, the riding was pretty respectful in red and only one or two crashes. Pack got a bit heavy a few times, 4 wide through 8 was interesting. Great day though!

Great day run by pro 6, had so many good battles in red :)

Yea but did you win the track day ;)

Yeah, pro6 did a great job this time around. Riders meeting was on time and quick, the riding was pretty respectful in red and only one or two crashes. Pack got a bit heavy a few times, 4 wide through 8 was interesting. Great day though!

What bike were you guys?

#236, white 08 1000rr

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Yea but did you win the track day ;)

What bike were you guys?

I think I broke even with another gsxr rider, I was on a 2003 GSXR1000 black and white, #111 i.e 3 stripes in electrical tape as DOCC made me put numbers from last time I was at mosport :D

Back
Top Bottom