MOSPORT the 17th Weeeiiii - Rollcall | GTAMotorcycle.com

MOSPORT the 17th Weeeiiii - Rollcall

ZX600

Site Supporter
My first track anything this year - Not the best day to get the webs out with the National that weekend but hey, swim or drown .

Who is going?

I'll be there, hopefully it's not 40o all weekend like every other round so far.

c ya there on the 17th :)

I think that day the groups are divided as follow:
Yellow (no green group)
Red
CSBK Racers

This is what i gather from the Pro 6 website.

Ill be there the 16th and maybe the 17th as well...fingers crossed for the good weather:cool:
I guess i have to roll the dice and book for the 16th..i dont trust the weather man!!!

Last edited:
My first track anything this year - Not the best day to get the webs out with the National that weekend but hey, swim or drown .

Who is going?
I haven't made it to the track this season either and recently put the trackbike up for sale. Although it's ready to go and I've got the week off so if it's not sold by the weekend I may be there for a day or three :)

"Although it's ready to go and I've got the week off"

**** that. Sell AFTER Mosport. It's MOSPORT!
See y'all mon/tues

I haven't made it to the track this season either and recently put the trackbike up for sale. Although it's ready to go and I've got the week off so if it's not sold by the weekend I may be there for a day or three :)

"Although it's ready to go and I've got the week off"

**** that. Sell AFTER Mosport. It's MOSPORT!
See y'all mon/tues

I second the sell after Mosport! That's my plan.

I second the sell after Mosport! That's my plan.
Can it be put back on the street ? What oil have you used? have you ever tracked the bike?

:D

Can it be put back on the street ? What oil have you used? have you ever tracked the bike?

:D

Yes, never seen rotella, more then once but less than 100 times. Flavour is mint just like the condition :)

i'm there on the 18th.......first time at Mosport.....cant f***n wait!

It's a great track, if pro6 can get started on time for once. If at 9:01 bikes are not on the track and the track is ready, you are doing something wrong.

It's a great track, if pro6 can get started on time for once. If at 9:01 bikes are not on the track and the track is ready, you are doing something wrong.
Only time I rode the first session was my first time at bogie last year. I had to learn the track and get up to red speed before the damn fast frenchies got in there.

I like taking my time and not rush to get on track.

Too much bla bla bla at the meeting, i never recall to be at the track at 9.05:confused:- most of the time 9.15/9.20

Back
Top Bottom