Motorcycle accident in Brampton.. Rider ran away | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle accident in Brampton.. Rider ran away

kiwi

http://www.cp24.com/mobile/news/mot...f-brampton-collision-on-foot-police-1.3021831

Officers from the K-9 unit are scouring a Brampton neighbourhood for a motorcycle rider who fled the scene of a collision on foot.
The rider collided with another vehicle near Van Kirk Drive and Sandalwood Parkway at around 4:30 p.m. and then took off, police say.

He is described as a black male, in his 20s with braided hair. He was last seen wearing all black clothing.
Police say the motorcycle does not have a license plate.
Area roads are closed as police search for the suspect.
Police are warning residents to avoid the area.

Any landing you can walk away from...

Brampton.

To be fair i saw an article describing a similar situation of a rider running from the police after speeding and running red lights at 2 am in the morning on a supersport in markham

Also i think i should move....

http://www.cp24.com/mobile/news/mot...f-brampton-collision-on-foot-police-1.3021831

Officers from the K-9 unit are scouring a Brampton neighbourhood for a motorcycle rider who fled the scene of a collision on foot.
The rider collided with another vehicle near Van Kirk Drive and Sandalwood Parkway at around 4:30 p.m. and then took off, police say.

He is described as a black male, in his 20s with braided hair. He was last seen wearing all black clothing.
Police say the motorcycle does not have a license plate.
Area roads are closed as police search for the suspect.
Police are warning residents to avoid the area.

, duh!!!
such details, I mean don't bother telling us about the details of the bike

...or maybe an electric bike?
Since we have no details, we can assume anything at this point ...

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

I drove past the scene. Black GSXR. Bike was upright at the time I saw it. Whatever the collision was, it was minor. I'm thinking someone didn't have a proper license or insurance.

I drove past the scene. Black GSXR. Bike was upright at the time I saw it. Whatever the collision was, it was minor. I'm thinking someone didn't have a proper license or insurance.
Or stolen..

Stolen, possible, but how many thieves would remove a license plate (which matches the vehicle and points to someone else!) and thus invite extra attention that they don't want?

I think it's more likely that someone bought a bike that they can't afford the insurance for, took their chances, and lost.

The bike looked like a street bike, not a track-only bike, and it didn't look like it would have been in great shape even before this person added some more scratches to it. Also, the incident was near a seldom-used rail crossing, not at a road intersection nor near a driveway, which is a bit interesting, too.

Good luck getting a licence and insurance now. If this incident keeps this idiot off the road, we're all better off for it. What a loser!

, duh!!!
such details, I mean don't bother telling us about the details of the bike

They're not looking for the bike.;)

This is my favourite: "Police are warning residents to avoid the area."

There's a minor collision and someone didn't wait around for the police. AVOID THE AREA.

4:30 pm. Do they NOT come home from work? For how long? When will the neighbourhood be safe again?

...or maybe an electric bike?
Since we have no details, we can assume anything at this point ...

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
**your best post yet**
Lmfao ?

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk

even though it's my neighborhood........it wasn't me

Its super easy to find out who though. In that area, chances are the rider was going or coming from Brampton PowerSports on van kirk.....just look at security cameras.

They're not looking for the bike.;)

This is my favourite: "Police are warning residents to avoid the area."

There's a minor collision and someone didn't wait around for the police. AVOID THE AREA.

4:30 pm. Do they NOT come home from work? For how long? When will the neighbourhood be safe again?

id the bike gives you a chance to id the rider

even though it's my neighborhood........it wasn't me

Its super easy to find out who though. In that area, chances are the rider was going or coming from Brampton PowerSports on van kirk.....just look at security cameras.
Yeah but how are you going to identify his face with a helmet on let alone get a name

Probably won't catch him if he never transferred the ownership unless he bought it off a friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and that's exactly why I dont support lane splitting

and thats exactly why you should ATGATT

and thats exactly what gives all of us a bad name

insert whichever applies

Back
Top Bottom