2011 Ducati monster 696 ABS LOW KMS (7500) | GTAMotorcycle.com
  • Please use the new GTAM Classified section. Check it out HERE

2011 Ducati monster 696 ABS LOW KMS (7500)

bombart

Site Supporter
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-motorcycle-o...ucati-monster-696-abs-low-kms-7500/1188587289

Barely broken-in beautiful RED Ducati Monster WITH ABS. Only 7500 KMS. Mint Condition, regular servicing at GP Bikes (where bike was originally purchased). It rides like a dream!

This bike has always been parked underground and covered with a bike cover. It has been hand washed regularly and basically extremely well taken care of. I'm selling it because I just had a baby girl and haven't ridden it once since. I anticipate this will be the case for the next several years so it might as well go to a good home. Bike has NEVER been dropped, raced, stunted, etc. I am a very conservative rider and stick to regular riding on regular roads. This bike is as stock as it gets, except I had a 14" front sprocket installed at GP Bikes for better acceleration. I still have the 15" sproket if you ever want to swap it back. Tires are in great condition because, well, they only have 7500kms on them and I ride conservative. Everything is in perfect working condition!

Things Included:

- Bike Tender installed (to charge battery easily in winter months) and tender cable to charge from any car battery.
- BRAND NEW Ducati Touring Seat ($350 value included, bought at GP Bikes this summer, pictured in first pic (the one without the red seat kit)
- Original Seat
- Generic Bike Cover
- Both original Ducati Keys as well as key card
- Original Manual

Back
Top Bottom