Tapatalk Question... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tapatalk Question...

Sadz

Site Supporter
Can someone sell me on the Tapatalk app. I tried it briefly a couple years ago but then changed phones and never installed again.
Just some brief pros n cons...what you love or hate about it. Please :)
Thanks guys

Quick and easy to read the forums from a phone. It's improved a lot from the early days.

I hate mobile apps for forums....too many features are typically not there. I equally dislike "mobile views" for websites on the browser - in days past when mobile browsers sucked, or screen sizes were much smaller, it made sense, but nowadays I prefer the good old fashioned full desktop versions of forums (and regular websites) on my mobile.

Quick access to tons of different forums. Easy picture uploading. Easy forum management, subscriptions etc. I find it loads faster on my phone than the desktop version does.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

If you're like me and tech adverse, the app dumbs it all down for you. I'm not sure how notifications work for you now, but I get push (?) notifications with the app, which I like.
Also, all the points already listed above.
Con- almost every update there is a glitch, but I always email them, they are always quick to respond and remedy within a couple of days.

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom