The Mandarin | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Mandarin

Anyone who pays the dinner price at an all you can eat place is foolish. Lunch or bust.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
I still get my money's worth.
And then some.

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk

Lightweight smh
5 plates is an appetizer
I once went with the sole intention of just eating chicken balls. I stopped counting at around 200.
Good times.

HAHAHA, I laughed pretty hard! Thanks :)

Asian people aren't in the Mandarin for the Chinese food. They are there for the All-You-Can-Eat deal.

A place could be serving any kind of food, but if it's AYCE, you'll see Asian people there.
Is this just a North American thing? Have you encountered any AYCE places in your travels?

Is this just a North American thing? Have you encountered any AYCE places in your travels?

Buffets exist all around the world. But typically it's Chinese and Indian restaurants that offer it.

I know some buffets that serve western food, but they're priced super-high so it's impossible for them to lose money (on average). It's always 4-5 times more expensive than Chinese buffets.

A bit less expensive are AYCE sushi and Korean grill restaurants, which we've seen everywhere in our travels. We recently had Shabu-Shabu in Thailand - it was very popular with the locals!

tuckers market place is about the same in price as the mandarin.
I like Tucker's.
The made to order sauce is a personal favourite of mine.

The problem with AYCE sushi places is that they generally are very small on the fish and very big on the rice. Been to about a 1/2 dozen of these places and never failed to be disappointed.
Got my Go To Place for Sushi. They know me, appreciate my business and are reasonably priced.

Same! I used to be a 320lb giant in high school, used to go there with friends every opportunity to pig out.

Then I went vegan and the rest is history...

As for AYCE, I now stick to sushi places with more than several veg options. Someone needs to get working on a vegan AYCE place so I can be fat again.

Lightweight smh
5 plates is an appetizer
I once went with the sole intention of just eating chicken balls. I stopped counting at around 200.
Good times.

So world record for eating the most balls goes to?
Lol :p

PS. Sorry I really tried to be mature and resist but it was such an easy setup :(

So world record for eating the most balls goes to?
Lol

PS. Sorry I really tried to be mature and resist but it was such an easy setup :(
Well done ?

Back
Top Bottom