Markham Woodbine / Maj. Mac | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Markham Woodbine / Maj. Mac

Yo we went, there was 6 of us, left gas station at around 8:10 pm. Sorry we missed you. Definitely next time!

Ninjagirl88 sorry we lost you and the other buddy after the bloor ramp. We went up the Rosedale Valley and lost you guys after that, we waited but you must've went straight after the valley, we turned left and waited.

I had a choice, hooligan or safety. I choose hooligan cause I couldn't help myself lol Those guys ride nuts, I love it. If we meet up again, I'll choose safe n' sound and keep the hooligan in check! Hope you and buddy had a safe and enjoyable ride, we did lol

I'm going to Kingston Wednesday but if I make it back in time I'd like to go. I'll post back on Wednesday.

I'm down to meet up and ride down to TheMotoSocial next Wed

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I'm down to meet up and ride down to TheMotoSocial next Wed

You still want to meet up?

Anyone else in this thread going?

Think its gonna rain again? It just stopped here a few min ago

Anyone up for a short ride this evening? Meet at Chapters parking lot on Hwy 7 around 6ish and start the ride at 6:30. I'll be riding a KTM 390.

Sorry, something just came up and I can't go riding tonight.

Anyone up for a ride on Saturday around 5pm pending weather condition.

Last edited:
And I was about to click yes.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

If you guys are riding Today Sunday Sept 25, 2016 how many you anticipate and let me know like what time as I am still finishing chores around the house - so a time to work towards great

Hey as far as a destination is concerned I googled Ontario events and festivals I see one in Richmond hill I cannot post here search out and let me know what you think to grab a meal hang around 30 min then ride again just an Idea

Back
Top Bottom