Motorcycles Crash At High-Speed & EXPLODE in Fireball | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycles Crash At High-Speed & EXPLODE in Fireball

Guy was riding on the WRONG SIDE OF THE ROAD long before, through and exiting the corner. Speed was not a factor. What are you, PR for the police or something?

Speed was NOT the contributing factor here...idiocy was.

Looked up the incident. Seems the group was from Germany; Maybe he forgot what side of the road he was supposed to be on

Guy was riding on the WRONG SIDE OF THE ROAD long before, through and exiting the corner. Speed was not a factor. What are you, PR for the police or something?

LOL Im the most anti-police guy in this site FYI.

Do I really need to explain the origins of anti speed rhetoric? c'mon

you've been baited and took it hook line and sinker.

You keep making that statement in direct regard to me. My comment had base, whether you agree or not, and if you're going to follow me around all butt hurt because I disagreed with you once, at least try to come up with something interesting as a counter point

LOL Im the most anti-police guy in this site FYI.

Sorry. I don't keep up on the historical ideologies of every user. Just replying to the content of one post. I'll try and remember for next time ;)

Holy **** that's insane! One of the bodies that gut flung appeared to be on fire as well.

Ugh, that was awful. Both riders were within 5' of the impact site, they essentially crashed into a brick wall. At least they shouldn't have been conscious for the fire.

Back
Top Bottom