Anyone road cycling? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone road cycling?

To all the people interested there's a ride this Sunday in Whitby -Ride4unitedway. You can sign up for the 60-100 or 160 kms. I'll be there for sure..let's go!:p

The R3 it is already a nice bike i can't even imagine the S5 how fast could be.
I'm from Oshawa, up here we have some beautiful roads in few minutes away from the City.;)

I found a 105 5800 equipped S2 at a great deal, so I picked that up. Added some 60mm profile carbon tubulars, and love it. The S2 accepts 25mm tires, where the 2014 S5 I was looking at did not, so I went the S2 route for the added comfort. I'll add the dual position seat post next summer, once triathlon season starts.

To all the people interested there's a ride this Sunday in Whitby -Ride4unitedway. You can sign up for the 60-100 or 160 kms. I'll be there for sure..let's go!:p

I didn't see this on time- would have loved to do this. How was it?

wow...no one?lol

I'd be embarrassed to admit it.

When I see "Rides" I think of the daycare near me. The little kiddies can't go to the park unless they're holding hands.

Rides: Vehicular events for people that haven't been properly weaned.

I found a 105 5800 equipped S2 at a great deal, so I picked that up. Added some 60mm profile carbon tubulars, and love it. The S2 accepts 25mm tires, where the 2014 S5 I was looking at did not, so I went the S2 route for the added comfort. I'll add the dual position seat post next summer, once triathlon season starts.

I didn't see this on time- would have loved to do this. How was it?

It was very well organized, we had the Police,Ambulance, lots of volunteers guiding you for directions along the route. BBq at the end and free massage! I had a great time and definitely would do it again next year.
There's another even in Markham Aug 28- Ride for Karen, 100/150/200kms - i would love to go but i have family obligations.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom